trouble accessing the stadium tonight.

i got there 30 minutes before KO. Delayed about 5 minutes cos the system said the ticket hadn't been payed. Helpful PDA person sorted it out quickly and got in well before KO.

I was told by one of the ocs ( or whatever there called)
to get in line or why dont i fuckoff and watch a real team!!!!!!!
I said i would if my season card would work and now take your face for a shit as your arsehole is doing the talking!!!!!!!!"
at which one of citys staff turned up and got us in

SiWatts90 said:
cjhaz1969 said:
i had the same problem last night, (turnstile p1) the lady behind the turnstile on the inside looked at the e mail receipt on my phone and let the 4 of us in so if you're worried about Dortmund as i am, get there early and have your receipt with you!

I had a printed receipt and on my phone and basically told to sod off an go an wait in the ticket sales line... Seems to be a case of if your face fits nowadays at the ground :(

i think its a lot to do with how you talk to them (not saying you did anything wrong but the guy in front kicked off and go told to piss off) we spoke nicely to her and had no problem

2 Seasons I have had a problem with Cup Schemes, 1st they signed me for Carling Cup & FA cup, ( I signed up for FA cup & Europa) sorted that.
2nd This season they signed me for C1Cup and FA (I signed for FA & Champs) only found out they had signed me for C1C after they sent me a text 3 days before the game, went down to sort it again, Never do the League cup cos not many teams want to play in it.

cjhaz1969 said:
SiWatts90 said:
cjhaz1969 said:
i had the same problem last night, (turnstile p1) the lady behind the turnstile on the inside looked at the e mail receipt on my phone and let the 4 of us in so if you're worried about Dortmund as i am, get there early and have your receipt with you!

I had a printed receipt and on my phone and basically told to sod off an go an wait in the ticket sales line... Seems to be a case of if your face fits nowadays at the ground :(

i think its a lot to do with how you talk to them (not saying you did anything wrong but the guy in front kicked off and go told to piss off) we spoke nicely to her and had no problem

I'm probably one of the calmest and most laid back guys you could care to meet mate, I was brought up to speak to everyone (especially strangers) with manners, they just didn't want to help me at all :(

I sent an e-mail to complain. Someone from customer service's phoned me and explained the problem and that i was getting a full refund.

Their was a thread on this but it was merged with another unrelated thread..

I get my season ticket and that's it.

I will not deal with City's ticket office any more than that.

They couldn't have messed me around more over the years if they'd been doing it deliberately.

I made an excpetion for the semi and the final last year, but only because I knew I'd get a paper Wembley ticket and not an electronic one which City have real difficulty coping with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.