Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

Was at the game and didn't see any trouble but there was a guy few rows behind us in the first half singing something about Mahrez being a terrorist, so disgusting

I remember this ginger twat starting on me when I was 19 at a Sunderland away game a few years back. I was a lanky streak of piss back then and was also really ill with ma flu so couldn't really stand up for myself.

Would love the ginger twat to try it again if I ever see him again - bullying ****

I remember this ginger twat starting on me when I was 19 at a Sunderland away game a few years back. I was a lanky streak of piss back then and was also really ill with ma flu so couldn't really stand up for myself.

Would love the ginger twat to try it again if I ever see him again - bullying ****
Sunderland?
Ginger?
Mickey Horswill you fucking bullyboy!!

About 5 police came to the exit near my seat, one had a phone with a photo of a guy on it, he looked up and pointed to a City fan who walked down from his seat and went out with them. No arguing and no hassle. No idea what he might have been pulled up about.

Rather than watch the game, a group of pissed up fans behind me constantly shouted about "Munichs" in the home end and added homophobic and racist comments for variety. A pleasant bunch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.