Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

Not a cop out for me.
My dad was a violent man sometimes when drunk, but never when sober. You might say, well, he was a violent man full stop, but the point is, he would never act on it when sober.
Then he was a fucking dickhead for drinking then, "when he was sober" so wasn't an alcoholic it was his choice.....perfect example of cop out & dickhead.

Then he was a fucking dickhead for drinking then, "when he was sober" so wasn't an alcoholic it was his choice.....perfect example of cop out & dickhead.
Alcoholics aren’t always drunk, by my understanding/definition, but thanks for your comments about him. I do agree though, people who get violent when drunk and/or coked up are dickheads for doing so, absolutely. But they do. And at football matches, they are a complete pain for everyone else there.

No, it’ll be City fans who fight these non-City fans. It’s already happened at Anfield, City fans filled in a Liverpool fan in our away end.

Shit from our fans to do it, but what the the Scouse fucker doing in our away end?
a liverpool fan was in the home end against them on sunday and he had his jacket off and a liverpool shirt on how he got out without getting more punches at him god knows

Pick one from:
1) Tourist with a ticket from a 3rd party company and too fucking stupid to keep quiet once he realised he was in the away section.
2) Scouser who has a Blue mate who got him a ticket and too fucking stupid to keep quiet even though he knew fine well he was in the away section.
3) Similar to above but was sold a spare by a Blue who just wanted £30 for the ticket and didn't care who it went to.

a liverpool fan was in the home end against them on sunday and he had his jacket off and a liverpool shirt on how he got out without getting more punches at him god knows
Quite believable if you saw their tourists smiling and laughing whilst taking pics on their phones of Slippery G celebrating scoring against them few years back ;)

I was absolutely wrecked that day, loads of pre match drinking, spent most of the game walking up and down the steps of the Upper tier at Wembley going to the toilet, to be honest I'm glad that's my memory of that day.
Normally go in the top tier now right above the scoreboard on the back row, no grief standing & cheap seats previously top tier for price or stood behind the goal but for this game got a more expensive ticket at the front of tier 1 on the side so I could see the lap of honour & presentation with the trophy close up.......I didn't see any of that just got pissed wet walking back for the underground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.