Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

He's right. I've flogged lots of shit in my time and the coke buyers turned into wankers within 6 weeks.
I disagree it's the worst drug out there but I'm not invested in the argument enough to die on that hill if its what some believe.

He's right. I've flogged lots of shit in my time and the coke buyers turned into wankers within 6 weeks.
Cos they knew you were cutting your gear and selling them shite ? If Asda overcharged you every time you went in for 6 weeks you probably wouldn’t have the best attitude whilst shopping there.

Pick one from:
1) Tourist with a ticket from a 3rd party company and too fucking stupid to keep quiet once he realised he was in the away section.
2) Scouser who has a Blue mate who got him a ticket and too fucking stupid to keep quiet even though he knew fine well he was in the away section.
3) Similar to above but was sold a spare by a Blue who just wanted £30 for the ticket and didn't care who it went to.
I’d say that it would be none of these. More likely to be a player or staff member’s tickets.

I saw it at the Wigan final. Pissed/coked up blues fighting each other. When they finally sobered up the following day, I'm guessing that most of them would have no recollection of events at Wembley. Their families must be soooo proud of them.

I wish I had no recollection of that final tbh

It was one hell of a day, wasn't it? Between the game itself, and getting drenched on the walk back up Wembley Way after the game. Oh, joy of joys.

Remember just being sat there still in utter disbelief then realised I'm probably going to end up on Sky here or in the paper so scarpered pretty quickly. Knew from about 60 mins onwards exactly what was going to happen. As soon as they got that corner everybody knew. Cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.