Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

100%blue said:
Most of these " old timers" have had those seats since the stadium opened
and have been able to enjoy the games sitting down.Why should they have to f*** off anywhere else just because a minority of selfish people like yourselves have suddenly decided to move to this block. It's you lot who should f*** off somewhere else.
Are you in 109?

Stevie B said:
100%blue said:
Jonny68 said:
Well said mate!! I was stood on the back row and could see everything. Few old timers wanting to sit down all the rest wanting to stand! Pisses me off, they do need to fuck off to the North Stand!!!!!

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 pm --

Ahhhhhhhh it gets on my tits this issue!! I cannot believe there are people who actually want to kill our atmosphere!! Last night was decent and i really hope it stays that way all season. Why do these people go to football matches and why do they go to areas where they know people wanna have fun and create an atmosphere!! There is plenty of room around the ground in quieter areas i just wish these people would fuck off!! They are the main reason why i prefer away days to home games as a fan, they make me cringe!

and have been able to enjoy the games sitting down.Why should they have to f*** off anywhere else just because a minority of selfish people like yourselves have suddenly decided to move to this block. It's you lot who should f*** off somewhere else.

Minority?

You obviously didn't watch the game in this area of the stadium.

Safe Standing needs to be introduced into the English League, those of us who just want to sit can then go along with likeminded people and sit down during the match.

I want to stand - why can't the club accommodate for us as well?
if they can afford to spend £XXX on one player they can install these in specific areas of the stadium (109/110/111/Away lower/Some SS Blocks)

I've been over to Germany and experienced a stadium with this....

I felt more safer with this than I have ever done even with stadiums where nobody has stood and everyone has just sat.... why?
Because everyone is getting up and down constantly throughout the game, i've witnessed people falling over the rows in front of them after a team has scored.

This is unsafe.

Safe Standing is the best solution....

Of course the club can afford to install seats like in Germany. It just happens to be illegal here.

And how do you know who's in a minority, when no-one can choose to sit because of those who refuse to sit?
Indestructable said:
It's not complicated, if a steward asks you to do something do it.
And not doing it renders you liable to getting ejected (ground regulations).

Vic said:
Stevie B said:
100%blue said:

Minority?

Safe Standing needs to be introduced into the English League, those of us who just want to sit can then go along with likeminded people and sit down during the match.

if they can afford to spend £XXX on one player they can install these in specific areas of the stadium (109/110/111/Away lower/Some SS Blocks)

I felt more safer with this than I have ever done even with stadiums where nobody has stood and everyone has just sat.... why?
Because everyone is getting up and down constantly throughout the game, i've witnessed people falling over the rows in front of them after a team has scored.

This is unsafe.

Of course the club can afford to install seats like in Germany. It just happens to be illegal here.

And how do you know who's in a minority, when no-one can choose to sit because of those who refuse to sit?
Indestructable said:

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Safe Standing aims to be Legal.
There is no reason why it should be illegal.

Hoffenheim1.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/the-proposal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/the-proposal</a>

if you are against this that's fine, there will still be sections of the stadium to sit.

Stevie B said:
Vic said:
Stevie B said:
Minority?

This is unsafe.

Indestructable said:

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Safe Standing aims to be Legal.
There is no reason why it should be illegal.

Hoffenheim1.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/the-proposal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/the-proposal</a>

if you are against this that's fine, there will still be sections of the stadium to sit.

won't happen if you need an extra row taken away like in that pic, clubs would rather have another row of seats.

Stevie B said:
100%blue said:
Jonny68 said:
Well said mate!! I was stood on the back row and could see everything. Few old timers wanting to sit down all the rest wanting to stand! Pisses me off, they do need to fuck off to the North Stand!!!!!

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 pm --

Ahhhhhhhh it gets on my tits this issue!! I cannot believe there are people who actually want to kill our atmosphere!! Last night was decent and i really hope it stays that way all season. Why do these people go to football matches and why do they go to areas where they know people wanna have fun and create an atmosphere!! There is plenty of room around the ground in quieter areas i just wish these people would fuck off!! They are the main reason why i prefer away days to home games as a fan, they make me cringe!

Minority?

EheimHoff602.jpg

This is unsafe.

I've watched the game in this area (119) since we first moved there and everyone sat down until the latter part of last season when a MINORITY started standing up all the game.Not everyone wants or is able to stand up all the game not to mention the fact that they may be unable to see.
I moved to level 2 this season because of this but it's still a problem for others.The selfish attitude of a MINORITY shouldn't be spoiling it for the MAJORITY if they wish to stand up they should be the ones to move.

Indestructable said:

i'm front row in 109, i sat when asked to, i then could see fuck all cos 2 stewards were stood in front of me asking others to sit down, can't win!

by the way, anybody know the blonde in 109 row a seat 207? kept hugging me when we scored!

100%blue said:
Stevie B said:
100%blue said:

Minority?

EheimHoff602.jpg

This is unsafe.

I've watched the game in this area (119) since we first moved there and everyone sat down until the latter part of last season when a MINORITY started standing up all the game.Not everyone wants or is able to stand up all the game not to mention the fact that they may be unable to see.
I moved to level 2 this season because of this but it's still a problem for others.The selfish attitude of a MINORITY shouldn't be spoiling it for the MAJORITY if they wish to stand up they should be the ones to move.

I take your points on board but surely you can understand that with Safe standing areas those of us who require to sit (elderly/disabled/young children) can go into designated areas such as the current family stand and have a seat ready for them, hassle free.

The likes of myself who are healthy enough to be able to stand can then be left to stand in the certain areas.
Increase in attendances, more revenue for the club = FFPR up your Ass
and better atmosphere :D

Stevie B said:
100%blue said:
Stevie B said:
Minority?

EheimHoff602.jpg

This is unsafe.

I take your points on board but surely you can understand that with Safe standing areas those of us who require to sit (elderly/disabled/young children) can go into designated areas such as the current family stand and have a seat ready for them, hassle free.

The likes of myself who are healthy enough to be able to stand can then be left to stand in the certain areas.
Increase in attendances, more revenue for the club = FFPR up your Ass
and better atmosphere :D

Block 119 is NOT designated as a safe standing area, hence the letters warning of ejection of anyone doing so.Why should anyone who's been sat there for years be the ones that have to move to another area to accomodate people standing up where they're not supposed to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.