Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

Cant believe that the rest of the block are not rallying round those being ejected. what happened to the good old sticking together days

Iam in 109 row f, the stewards handled last night badly, ive not heard any complaints since early last year from other fans about us standing so cant see why they just dont let us be. From what i can see 108 dont want to stand so why not just have the cut off after 109?

The young lads i saw get thrown out were doing nothing different to the rest of the block, they made eye contact, traded a few words and were out, they were only sat a few seats in from the aisle so there was no real chance of other fans getting in the stewards way.

I mentioned earlier that I've set up a separate email address to collect people's comments about this and write a complaint to the club. If you want to comment, particularly those of us in 109, please email me (it only needs to be your name or seat / block number) at:

MCFCstanding@yahoo.co.uk

At the next home match against Wigan, I'm planning to hand this email address out on a flyer to people going into block 109, then I can hopefully get an online petition together to approach the club with.

Cheers, Jo.

BlueMoonie said:
That fat woman needs to stop sitting down so much with her blue badge "this blue badge lets me kick people like you out of the stadium" was one comment i overheard.

109 109 we are standing
109 109 i pray
109 109 we are standing
we'll be standing til the end of may

;)
I'm having some of that. I tried getting some going last night but it was a fail. I'm hoping yours goes better.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoon73 said:
what happened to the good old sticking together days
CCTV I think.

lordloverocket said:
me and a mate were in 119 last night and the reason we were gettin shit off the stewards for standing was because of three women right at the back of the stand who kept shouting to the stewards all this lot have had a letter do you jobs throw them out! at half time one of them was playing fook with em and showing pictures of poeple standing plus the "letter" from norman stanley fletcher.

must say it fucks me right off when you get a couple of moaners spoiling the atmosphere for everybody just cos the want to eat their buttys and drink their flask sat down like its a fookin picnic.

fook off to the north stand.

Well said mate!! I was stood on the back row and could see everything. Few old timers wanting to sit down all the rest wanting to stand! Pisses me off, they do need to fuck off to the North Stand!!!!!<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 pm --<br /><br />Ahhhhhhhh it gets on my tits this issue!! I cannot believe there are people who actually want to kill our atmosphere!! Last night was decent and i really hope it stays that way all season. Why do these people go to football matches and why do they go to areas where they know people wanna have fun and create an atmosphere!! There is plenty of room around the ground in quieter areas i just wish these people would fuck off!! They are the main reason why i prefer away days to home games as a fan, they make me cringe!

Jonny68 said:
Ahhhhhhhh it gets on my tits this issue!! I cannot believe there are people who actually want to kill our atmosphere!! Last night was decent and i really hope it stays that way all season. Why do these people go to football matches and why do they go to areas where they know people wanna have fun and create an atmosphere!! There is plenty of room around the ground in quieter areas i just wish these people would fuck off!! They are the main reason why i prefer away days to home games as a fan, they make me cringe!
The problem is that these people don't want to stand and are within their rights, however much it pisses off the people who do want to stand. The danger is that they could go to the council or Football Licencing Authority, who could insist on action being taken. The club should have offered to move them this season.

Jonny68 said:
lordloverocket said:
me and a mate were in 119 last night and the reason we were gettin shit off the stewards for standing was because of three women right at the back of the stand who kept shouting to the stewards all this lot have had a letter do you jobs throw them out! at half time one of them was playing fook with em and showing pictures of poeple standing plus the "letter" from norman stanley fletcher.

must say it fucks me right off when you get a couple of moaners spoiling the atmosphere for everybody just cos the want to eat their buttys and drink their flask sat down like its a fookin picnic.

Well said mate!! I was stood on the back row and could see everything. Few old timers wanting to sit down all the rest wanting to stand! Pisses me off, they do need to fuck off to the North Stand!!!!!

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 pm --

Ahhhhhhhh it gets on my tits this issue!! I cannot believe there are people who actually want to kill our atmosphere!! Last night was decent and i really hope it stays that way all season. Why do these people go to football matches and why do they go to areas where they know people wanna have fun and create an atmosphere!! There is plenty of room around the ground in quieter areas i just wish these people would fuck off!! They are the main reason why i prefer away days to home games as a fan, they make me cringe!

Most of these " old timers" have had those seats since the stadium opened
and have been able to enjoy the games sitting down.Why should they have to f*** off anywhere else just because a minority of selfish people like yourselves have suddenly decided to move to this block. It's you lot who should f*** off somewhere else.

100%blue said:
Jonny68 said:
lordloverocket said:

Well said mate!! I was stood on the back row and could see everything. Few old timers wanting to sit down all the rest wanting to stand! Pisses me off, they do need to fuck off to the North Stand!!!!!

-- Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 pm --

Most of these " old timers" have had those seats since the stadium opened
and have been able to enjoy the games sitting down.Why should they have to f*** off anywhere else just because a minority of selfish people like yourselves have suddenly decided to move to this block. It's you lot who should f*** off somewhere else.

Minority?

You obviously didn't watch the game in this area of the stadium.

Safe Standing needs to be introduced into the English League, those of us who just want to sit can then go along with likeminded people and sit down during the match.

I want to stand - why can't the club accommodate for us as well?
if they can afford to spend £XXX on one player they can install these in specific areas of the stadium (109/110/111/Away lower/Some SS Blocks)

EheimHoff602.jpg

I've been over to Germany and experienced a stadium with this....

I felt more safer with this than I have ever done even with stadiums where nobody has stood and everyone has just sat.... why?
Because everyone is getting up and down constantly throughout the game, i've witnessed people falling over the rows in front of them after a team has scored.

This is unsafe.

Safe Standing is the best solution....

danburge82 said:
I noticed from 105 that stweards were trying to get people to sit down in 109 and 119. I even noticed the subs warmed up down the other end to usual, obviously as to stop people standing up and showing needed support and encouragement for the subs.

CITY - THIS FUCKING STINKS! TELL MCC AND GMP TO FUCKING STICK IT UP THEIR ARSES AND LET US BLUES SUPPORT OUR TEAM HOW WE WANT, YOU RETARDS!

THIS us in 118 were watching th lady showsec trying to get 119 to sit down so we all started the stand up if you love city when she was losing! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.