Trouble in the East Stand??

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
marios stress ball said:
GazC said:
No, just rumours for now.

If he is sacked then 109 will be celebrating like we just scored!

That depends who they get to replace him. Fletcher - whatever you think about him, he has been very supportive of allowing fans to remain standing. He's turned more than a few blind eyes to fans standing up.
The next incumbent could take the job and be told to have a 100% crackdown...... who knows...... time will tell.....
It would fail quite sensationally.

The standing is so entrenched in SS and Kippax Corner that there really would be a riot.

GazC said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
marios stress ball said:
FSF have got back to me and said they are really looking into this incident.

I have been requested to urge anyone who was nearby to the incident or has been picked on by Showsec or GMP at city to contact Amanda Jacks(Case Worker) at

Fans' Stadium, Jack Goodchild Way, 422a Kingston Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 3PB Tel: 07703 519555 |Web: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fsf.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fsf.org.uk</a>

Amanda is a top (wo)man - remember when the GMP were found guilty of wrongful arrests with the Stoke fans at the pub in Irlam? Amanda led the charge from the FSF. Trust her, anyone who has information, trust and contact her.

Cheers, will give her a call tomorrow.

SWP's back said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
marios stress ball said:
If he is sacked then 109 will be celebrating like we just scored!

That depends who they get to replace him. Fletcher - whatever you think about him, he has been very supportive of allowing fans to remain standing. He's turned more than a few blind eyes to fans standing up.
The next incumbent could take the job and be told to have a 100% crackdown...... who knows...... time will tell.....
It would fail quite sensationally.

The standing is so entrenched in SS and Kippax Corner that there really would be a riot.

I know that, you know that, Peter Fletcher knows that.
Sadly the government, Football Licensing Authority, local council stadium licensing officer and showsec think differently.....

Can anyone confirm if that weasel of a steward the Gary Neville/Ming the Merciless lookalike was one of those arrested?

Re Fletcher he must be knocking on a bit so isn't he due for retirement?, i'm sure i read on here in the past that he was on his way out.

They are an absolute joke, i saw a man dressed as a badger offering sweets out, i mean, wtf is he doing wrong? Was the badger costume too much? Was it not Haribo? God knows, but what i do know is if that was Fingermouse they would have left him alone. Daft thing is, when i went to Villa away in 1952 it was the same, giant badger everyehere. I know times have changed but why is a badger socially incorrect. I had just bought my rattle and my scarf and had hammered down my 10th Bovril, was wild back then, cant handle that much now, and what do you know, 4 of them holding hands and singing you'll never walk alone. Why would a Badger at Villa do that? But anyway, i'm going off track.

What we need to do is get all these stewards together and get Mr Cook to have a very strong word with them, "I dressed as a badger for years and u never threw me out" I love Mr Cook and Miss him greatly, he was a rum one when we stayed in that hotel room together in Poznan, he jumped up and down all over me thats for sure!

I thiunk the only way we can sort this out is to lower the stand 6 feet, that way it wont look like anyone is stood up, and the BBC wont get annoyed wiyh us and put us on after Fulham, dont you hate that they do that, we should be on before the credits role, wallop, have a bit of City.

So finally in conclusion, i have spoken to my friend, George the steward, and he says ur at risk if ur male or female, between the ages o 0-99, basically, we all need to dress up as foetus's, drag our mums to the game and just be very very quiet, then we can watch our beloved blues do what they have done since the day of Bell and Flitcroft.

Fight, fight all the way to the bottom of the sea, thats what we do, we're Fingermice and we're barmy.

Date: 17th October 2011

Official Showsec statement

RE: Ejection at Manchester City FC on Saturday 15th October 2011

Showsec’s operational role at Manchester City Football Club falls within the club’s match day
operation. In this instance we were directed by the club to eject a supporter for persistent
standing, which contravenes the ground regulations and followed repeated complaints from
other supporters in the area.
The ejection was carried out in line with the club’s policy and upon the gentleman’s refusal to
leave the ground we requested the support of Greater Manchester Police in order complete
the process.
The company will continue to support the policies of the club and any eschewing
investigations.

ENDS

Don't know if already posted.

Keith Lemon said:
They are an absolute joke, i saw a man dressed as a badger offering sweets out, i mean, wtf is he doing wrong? Was the badger costume too much? Was it not Haribo? God knows, but what i do know is if that was Fingermouse they would have left him alone. Daft thing is, when i went to Villa away in 1952 it was the same, giant badger everyehere. I know times have changed but why is a badger socially incorrect. I had just bought my rattle and my scarf and had hammered down my 10th Bovril, was wild back then, cant handle that much now, and what do you know, 4 of them holding hands and singing you'll never walk alone. Why would a Badger at Villa do that? But anyway, i'm going off track.

What we need to do is get all these stewards together and get Mr Cook to have a very strong word with them, "I dressed as a badger for years and u never threw me out" I love Mr Cook and Miss him greatly, he was a rum one when we stayed in that hotel room together in Poznan, he jumped up and down all over me thats for sure!

I thiunk the only way we can sort this out is to lower the stand 6 feet, that way it wont look like anyone is stood up, and the BBC wont get annoyed wiyh us and put us on after Fulham, dont you hate that they do that, we should be on before the credits role, wallop, have a bit of City.

So finally in conclusion, i have spoken to my friend, George the steward, and he says ur at risk if ur male or female, between the ages o 0-99, basically, we all need to dress up as foetus's, drag our mums to the game and just be very very quiet, then we can watch our beloved blues do what they have done since the day of Bell and Flitcroft.

Fight, fight all the way to the bottom of the sea, thats what we do, we're Fingermice and we're barmy.

I bet you're not even the real Keith Lemon.

Persistent standing with those around him complaining? I smell bullshit....

Those behind him were defending the bloke and telling them to leave him alone. Why would they complain? They're the only one's who could complain because they'd only see his back if they did want to sit down! The old man couldn't sit down because there was a row or 2 in front of him...what's so hard about that to understand? He's paid to WATCH City; why would he sit down when all he'd be able to see is someone's arse? Why not pick out someone on the front row if they HAD to pick on someone? But no, they pick on someone on the 2nd/3rd row which 1) makes it impossible to sit down and 2) He was old and was an easy target!!

So frustrating! Can't wait till we get this sorted and showsec don't even try and evict someone. Good luck to them if they try anything tomorrow.

marios stress ball said:
Keith Lemon said:

I bet you're not even the real Keith Lemon.

The real Keith Lemon ? I am the original Keith not the fake one that has just appeared doing comdey fingermouse impressions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.