Trouble in the East Stand??

Date: 17th October 2011
Official SHITSEC statement
RE: Ejection at Manchester City FC on Saturday 15th October 2011
Showsec’s operational role at Manchester City Football Club falls within the club’s match day
operation. In this instance we were directed by the club to eject a supporter for persistent
standing, which contravenes the ground regulations and followed repeated complaints from
other supporters in the area.
The ejection was carried out in line with the club’s policy and upon the gentleman’s refusal to
leave the ground we requested the support of Greater Manchester Police in order to
complete the process.
The company will continue to support the policies of the club and any ensuing investigations.
ENDS

19bluemoon77 said:
i am one of the many who as been given the showsec treatment,i am a st holder in section 109 at the back but for the birmingham game i took my 12 year old grandson and his 12 year old friend i bought 3 tickets on row 3 his mother and grandmother were sat in our seats at the rear the weather on the night was bad it had been raining most of the day so all the seats were wet as we arrived at our seats showsec stewards were telling some young men about 16 years of age to sit down the lads said all the seats are wet they were not being rude in any way but the showsec steward just told them to sit down wich they did,there were other people stoodin front and at both sides of us but they then told me to sit down and i refused this went on for 5mins or so another steward came over to back up his mate i tried to explaine i am 53 i am registerd disabled and not prepared to sit in the rain soaked seat for 2 hours i said get me a towel so i can wipe my seat and then i will sit down he said "it`s not my job" at this point i went to the toilets to calm down but on leaving the toilets i was met by 8 stewards and ejected i did not argue just left,i had to phone my wife in the stadium to go and get my grandson and his friend who by now had got wet pants because the showsec stewards had made them sit down,i have emailed the club 4 times not one reply and sent 3 letters 2 of them to peter flecther guess what no reply, we spend millions on players and like to show the world that we are the club from manchester for the real football fan but really are we? come on city lets get back to basics!! we may have a rich owner but he can walk away at any time and the club will still be here but without our loyal fans the club will die!!!!
You really expected showsec to get you towels to wipe your seats?

SWP's back said:
19bluemoon77 said:
i am one of the many who as been given the showsec treatment,i am a st holder in section 109 at the back but for the birmingham game i took my 12 year old grandson and his 12 year old friend i bought 3 tickets on row 3 his mother and grandmother were sat in our seats at the rear the weather on the night was bad it had been raining most of the day so all the seats were wet as we arrived at our seats showsec stewards were telling some young men about 16 years of age to sit down the lads said all the seats are wet they were not being rude in any way but the showsec steward just told them to sit down wich they did,there were other people stoodin front and at both sides of us but they then told me to sit down and i refused this went on for 5mins or so another steward came over to back up his mate i tried to explaine i am 53 i am registerd disabled and not prepared to sit in the rain soaked seat for 2 hours i said get me a towel so i can wipe my seat and then i will sit down he said "it`s not my job" at this point i went to the toilets to calm down but on leaving the toilets i was met by 8 stewards and ejected i did not argue just left,i had to phone my wife in the stadium to go and get my grandson and his friend who by now had got wet pants because the showsec stewards had made them sit down,i have emailed the club 4 times not one reply and sent 3 letters 2 of them to peter flecther guess what no reply, we spend millions on players and like to show the world that we are the club from manchester for the real football fan but really are we? come on city lets get back to basics!! we may have a rich owner but he can walk away at any time and the club will still be here but without our loyal fans the club will die!!!!

lol thought the same.

Eccles Blue said:
Manchester City launch probe into stewards' fracas with 60-year-old fan at Etihad stadium

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1462090_manchester-city-launch-probe-into-stewards-fracas-with-60-year-old-fan-at-etihad-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ad-stadium</a>

Maybe this will calm a few people down!! Let's get back to supporting the players on the pitch and not making a spectacle of ourselves for the world press and our own anti City press to latch onto. MHO
Thankfully should calm things down.
This is good news as well, Showsec released a statement yesterday saying that they were acting in response to the club’s wishes, but that statement had been removed from their Twitter page last night.

marios stress ball said:
19bluemoon77 said:

This pisses me off! How can a human being do this to somebody for no reason other than he loves his job is beyond me. JOBSWORTH BULLYING DICKS.

just another incident thats come to light, on percentage terms with our fan base only a small amount come on here so how many incidents are brushed under the carpet week in week out, fletcher must have one of the bigest ban lists in the premiership consisting of old dears and children

Ricster said:
Eccles Blue said:
Manchester City launch probe into stewards' fracas with 60-year-old fan at Etihad stadium

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1462090_manchester-city-launch-probe-into-stewards-fracas-with-60-year-old-fan-at-etihad-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ad-stadium</a>

Maybe this will calm a few people down!! Let's get back to supporting the players on the pitch and not making a spectacle of ourselves for the world press and our own anti City press to latch onto. MHO

Taken from the link

Showsec released a statement yesterday saying that they were acting in response to the club’s wishes, but that statement had been removed from their Twitter page last night.

Still doesn't explain why City put out that shite statement to the MEN yesterday, nor does it explain why the man was arrested for a breach of the peace when alot of witnesses have said the man didn't swear.

Until we get answers and assurances from City that this kind of thing wont happen again then i think we have the right to defend ourselves and fellow fans against what i can only call a group of thugs.
He was arrested for an alleged breach of the peace then de-arrested. If you watch the video, its all kicking off and is centred around the man. The police removing the man was no doubt an attempt to calm things down. The police hardly had time to take statements from all the witnesses before the arrest did they?

19bluemoon77 said:

That's incredible. Ejecting someone and leaving two 12 year olds on their own inside the stadium (they weren't aware that your wife was also in the stadium I assume). There are serious child welfare issues here.

You need to email Danny Wilson directly (danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk) and tell him this story. Danny will certainly want to know this and will get back to you.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
19bluemoon77 said:

lol thought the same.
I also thought it strange that he was surprised his seat was wet near the front. Weird that the rest of the ground managed to sit on the front rows. If he wants to stand in 109, then fine, I totally understand that, but don't try school child like excuses and expect them not to be seen through.

Prestwich_Blue said:
19bluemoon77 said:

That's incredible. Ejecting someone and leaving two 12 year olds on their own inside the stadium. There are serious child welfare issues here.

You need to email Danny Wilson directly (danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk) and tell him this story. Danny will certainly want to know this and will get back to you.

this happend to a family behind me the dad takes his son about 13 and his younger lad who must be about 3, after half time he just never returned to his seat,he had been ejected for whatever reasons but thats not the issue here its the fact the kids were left on there own, before his ejection from the ground he should have been alowed to collect his kids but was refused

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Eccles Blue said:

Taken from the link

Showsec released a statement yesterday saying that they were acting in response to the club’s wishes, but that statement had been removed from their Twitter page last night.

Still doesn't explain why City put out that shite statement to the MEN yesterday, nor does it explain why the man was arrested for a breach of the peace when alot of witnesses have said the man didn't swear.

Until we get answers and assurances from City that this kind of thing wont happen again then i think we have the right to defend ourselves and fellow fans against what i can only call a group of thugs.
He was arrested for an alleged breach of the peace then de-arrested. If you watch the video, its all kicking off and is centred around the man. The police removing the man was no doubt an attempt to calm things down. The police hardly had time to take statements from all the witnesses before the arrest did they?

Or maybe an explanaition as to why the Showsec stewards lied about this man comitting a breach of the peace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.