Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Re: Trouble in the East Stand??

SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Wrong. You can be arrested and not charged but that remains on record. So it means police believe an offence has been committed but lack the evidence to press charges.

Being de-arrested means the arrest record is expunged and generally signals the police are satisfied on the basis of subsequent evidence that the original arrest was incorrect and no offence was committed.
Look Colin, in the scheme of the thread, it doesn't fucking matter you tiny pedant.
LOL! Been called all sorts on here Sam but that's a first. At least I know the difference between a pedant and pederast now though.

Actually to revert back to type, I actually sit right by the entrance of 109/110 so can see & hear anyone talking to the supervisor. There certainly isn't a queue as you made out but I have seen one or two people speak to him about it this season.

The over-riding problem, as we've seen from some genuine posters on here telling their stories, is that ShowSec clearly don't have upholding the reputation of the club high on their list. Some of them at least are utter arseholes who get some sort of kick out of wearing a high-vis vest and playing the great dictator. The trouble with this is that Fletcher generally takes their word as gospel over the word of even the most credible supporter. But he's an ex-copper and as we were reminded last night by the Hillsborough debate, they will do everything they can to protect their own backs and those of their colleagues against the people who actually pay their wages.

It's an appalling situation and a hang-over from the Mackintosh days when we have a senior employee who is so consistently hostile to the people whose health and safety he is responsible for.

having come across Fletcher at PoB last season I can honestly say that I haven't felt more disrespected from any employee of any company that I've used/been involved with.

He really is a case of "I'm above you" and shows a complete disregard for fan concerns and brushes it off like we're scum, the people he's responsible for and has a duty of care to.

I won't be satisfied until the day he is fucked off out of our club along with Showsec, hence why I promote any form of protest/action aimed explicitly at getting him removed along with his cronies and forcing through a new appointment who will enter in dialogue with fans and will co-operate with us on all stadium and fan related security/ejection issues, hence why I proposed a Fan representative group to lobby on behalf of fans and to create a power base within this section of the club as at the moment it won't be too long till he is carried on a throne by showsec and we'll all have to salute with our right arms and chant "sieg heil mein fuhrer", because he is seriously the biggest scumbag I've come across at City.

Over 80,000 views on those videos inside 3 days, Fletcher cant sweep this sort of shite under the carpet for much longer.

Decc66 said:
Over 80,000 views on those videos inside 3 days, Fletcher cant sweep this sort of shite under the carpet for much longer.
And ricster is only responsible for 30,000 of those. as well.

SWP's back said:
Decc66 said:

Viewed the video about 5 times in total. Its quite interesting trying to see what is going on in the background to see if there is any assaults by fans, and off that footage i cant see any at all.

Think as soon as it hit the press the hits on the video were going to shoot up.

Re: Re: Trouble in the East Stand??

Decc66 said:
Why can't he? After all South Yorks Police have managed to sweep their responsibility for the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans under the carpet for 22 years so far.

Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
Decc66 said:

Viewed the video about 5 times in total. Its quite interesting trying to see what is going on in the background to see if there is any assaults by fans, and off that footage i cant see any at all.

Think as soon as it hit the press the hits on the video were going to shoot up.

It was a joke ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.