Trouble in the East Stand??

everyone needs to get posting these vids on twitter and facebook onto the teams official pages.They'll act fast as its a pr disaster.

Re: Ejections in 109

I'm making a beeline for this block on Tues fully armed.... I urge everyone to do the same... we need to actually kill one of these twats, wether its Police or showsec... that'll make them think twice about getting involved..

Upto now I've only seen two videos... I didn't bother filming today as there must of been 10+ people filming, or they gave the impression they were filming.

I will be filming from now on, I saw shit today that wasn't shown on these videos.

blumoonrisen said:
I'm making a beeline for this block on Tues fully armed.... I urge everyone to do the same... we need to actually kill one of these twats, wether its Police or showsec... that'll make them think twice about getting involved..

A bit draconian isn't it!?

My normal seat's gone, so I'm sitting in there myself on Tuesday. I won't be arming myself but I'll be bringing my tin hat...

This has now gone too far and is creating a 'Them and us' situation at a time when everyone should be closing ranks against the constant sniping and crap flying our way from the media.

The chairman now has to get involved as it is obvious the head of security has made some wrong decisions and choices,the major one employing the moronic goons that are showsec.

I know ex head of the governors Mickey F is well connected in the security industry and respected all over the City.Maybe he can have a 'quiet word' with a few people?

blumoonrisen said:

pathetic.

nobody should die no matter how wrong they've been and with that attitude you'd kill somebody who'd done absolutely fuck all wrong.

the conduct of both the police and the stewards ALL season has been disgraceful. They have been violent, intimidating and what happened today was a disgrace. I was in block 109 and came over to what was happening because im so fed up with it, they are ruining football.
Something has to be done!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Showsec-Stewards-at-Manchester-City-FC-a-disgrace/233563046697400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Showsec-S ... 3046697400</a>
im trying to get something together., can people start putting up stories, videos etc of whats happened this season, especially what happened on Saturday against Villa. Something needs doing. Hopefully this page can kickstart something...

blumoonrisen said:

lol muppet.......

My SC seat is in 109 and although I am in full favour of standing there is another way to protest which doesn't involve murdering people.

I love a brawl just like the next man but when there's crying kids and women etc around it ain't the right time or place.

Let them continue their heavy handedness, hopefully we will continue to capture their behaviour on video and show them for what they are: bully's....

Once we gain public support through peaceful protesting we can do whatever we want.

in the 80's it was different, the authority had the video cameras, fans didn't.
We were always made to look the bad guys (and on alot of cases rightly so)
These incidents it's just fans wanting to watch football stood up.... with Bully's wishing to assert their authority.

Pigs = showsec = traffic wardens/pigs on Briscoe Lane with their fictitious you can't park there cos you're causing an obstruction even tho there's no yellow lines or cones/notice to say you can't crap = Scum

FFS why don't we just have a revolution.

Stevie B said:
blumoonrisen said:

lol muppet.......

My SC seat is in 109 and although I am in full favour of standing there is another way to protest which doesn't involve murdering people.

I love a brawl just like the next man but when there's crying kids and women etc around it ain't the right time or place.

Let them continue their heavy handedness, hopefully we will continue to capture their behaviour on video and show them for what they are: bully's....

Once we gain public support through peaceful protesting we can do whatever we want.

in the 80's it was different, the authority had the video cameras, fans didn't.
We were always made to look the bad guys (and on alot of cases rightly so)
These incidents it's just fans wanting to watch football stood up.... with Bully's wishing to assert their authority.

I'm in the family stand so it may be a tad difficult for me personally to get around there and actually kill one of them, so I'm hoping someone can do it with my backing,.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.