Trouble outside the swamp!

funny that the bastards were givin out large in town etc didn) see anythin in droylsden scumbags same as landlady in pig onthe wall in m43 who barred me for bein pissed (supposedly) the ll is irish do make ur mind up i wasnt pissed and the LL is roy keanes bike!

They are riddled with shithouses. Bantering with one as I came out then as soon as we come to the police line, he runs behind and starts giving grief. Then my missus gets called all sorts of abuse just for a having a city shirt on, the big man had his cronies laughing with him, he shut up soon enough though as when I queried if he'd like to avert his attentions to me. We then come across a lady who got a cig stubbed in her face, she told us that the dibble collered him though.
All in the space of two minutes. Some of them are below Leeds fans in the scum stakes.

Have to say that I shook the hands of plenty inside the ground, some were genuinely pleased that 'City are back'

It was abit moody before the game right outside E30 and the horrible bastards were snarling & singing `my old man` the cockney dickheads.
My mate got a smack in the mouth & he was with his daughter which goes to show how
hard the mard arse bastards are.
The f*ckin pink army were giving it out after the game as well but I didnt see any
punches thrown just piss taking gob shites.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Almost saw a slight scuffle with some scrawny asian rag who would have quite simply got sparked off the blue he was having a bit of a set to with. There was a fat as fuck rag walked right into us lot coming out gloating who would have deserved a punch but at the end of the day he'll go home and he won't be able to see his dick so in the grand scheme of things he wasn't worth the toruble

brilliant, i hoped you mentioned this to him!

*singingtheblues* said:
One tit tried picking me out after the game, and I just said;

"Have you ever boxed at Light Heavyweight?"

A bit puzzled he said - "No"

At which point I said - "Then I suggest you shut the fuck up"

Didn't bother me again funnily enough.
would love it have seen that,
nice one,
oh may i ask have you ??

i was up for it out side, didnt hear on manc accent on the way down scumbsy way n warwick road i heard

italian
some sort of scandinavian
irish
american
cockney
irish
chinese
iraqi
brummie

did i mention i irish ?

made me laugh n they got it back the irish cunts seeing why dont city fuck off home while we give a dog a bone or summit, i just told them im alot closer to home then them soon shut up.

hgblue said:
Wheelsy said:
Kicked off 16000ks away too... I have stitches on two fingers to show for my efforts tonight.

What a kick in the balls that was.

How come you have stitches on your fingers if you were kicked in the balls?
Lol, the loss was a kick in the balls metophorically.

Never saw any bother, but did think it was brewing, but as soon as we were up at the roundabout waiting for our bus, nobody said anything to us.

Wheelsy said:
hgblue said:
How come you have stitches on your fingers if you were kicked in the balls?
Lol, the loss was a kick in the balls metophorically.

I didn't go out because I would still be in lockup right now for twatting the cunts.

Hope you boys came out ok.

Glasgow Man City said:
Never saw any bother, but did think it was brewing, but as soon as we were up at the roundabout waiting for our bus, nobody said anything to us.

Just a couple of mouthy rag birds walking past our bus-the fucking worst.The sort that start the shit and then walk away.
One fat dickhead in some stupid 5 quid "mercenary" t-shirt saying "maybe in fifty years eh" got told to "fuck off back down the M6" and soon shut up.
Wankers all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.