Trouble outside the swamp!

if i was at the game i dont know what i could have done i had a real urge to hurt any scum fan yesterday luckily i wasnt there i was just so angry in the way we were robbed no wonder there is violence in football

Saw a City fan walk up to some unassuming rag and smack him in the face.

They were giving it a bit outside the ground. But I wasn't wearing colours and I speak like a cockney so I was never going to get in any trouble.

Inside the ground was brilliant though - whenever they turned round and tried to taunt I just pointed them out til I got their attention and just did the 'I'll see you outside after' signal - and they quickly turned around. Some fat ugly rag twat was giving it back to me, so I pointed out his excess weight and lack of hair and pointed and laughed at him - the stupid twat kissed his bicep. What a wanker!

Possibly the funniest moment (from my point of view) was walking back to Picadilly and some bloke with terrible facial hair had a rag scarf wrapped round him in a camp fashion. I said, looking straight at him - 'and look at the state of this c*nt' - the look on his face was PRICELESS!

And the twats with the UTD>KIDS>WIFE flag - have you seen the fucking state of them?! No wonder they carry that banner about - there's no fucking chance they've got kids or a wife! Ugly rag sperm sniffers!

The battle was lost yesterday, but the war has only just begun.

Fucking come on!

liamctid said:
Saw a City fan walk up to some unassuming rag and smack him in the face.

They were giving it a bit outside the ground. But I wasn't wearing colours and I speak like a cockney so I was never going to get in any trouble.

Inside the ground was brilliant though - whenever they turned round and tried to taunt I just pointed them out til I got their attention and just did the 'I'll see you outside after' signal - and they quickly turned around. Some fat ugly rag twat was giving it back to me, so I pointed out his excess weight and lack of hair and pointed and laughed at him - the stupid twat kissed his bicep. What a wanker!

Possibly the funniest moment (from my point of view) was walking back to Picadilly and some bloke with terrible facial hair had a rag scarf wrapped round him in a camp fashion. I said, looking straight at him - 'and look at the state of this c*nt' - the look on his face was PRICELESS!

And the twats with the UTD>KIDS>WIFE flag - have you seen the fucking state of them?! No wonder they carry that banner about - there's no fucking chance they've got kids or a wife! Ugly rag sperm sniffers!

The battle was lost yesterday, but the war has only just begun.

Fucking come on!
Post of the thread.

In light of recent football violence at other clubs and as the FA are quick to slap a ban on our players for next to nothing, (Bellamy pending) why hasn't this mindless thuggery of their fans attacking women and fathers with kids been reported to the papers? We need to hit back at all levels these kind of people should be f*ckin sectioned.
Everyone who experienced an attack should report it to the media especially if the police got involved. Do it now.

Glasgow Man City said:
Never saw any bother, but did think it was brewing, but as soon as we were up at the roundabout waiting for our bus, nobody said anything to us.
If you've a heavy glaswegian accent then i think i were next to you's at bar when the fuckwitts were trying to short change us with 5p coins whilst being shite at maths !

I were doing the Dee Vee Deez renditions lmfao waiting for £3 bottles of swamp sewer beer !

de niro said:
Kerry Anne said:
I hope your lad is ok and I also hope you press charges.

i was there, i was totally shocked, knowing keith i can't believe he did'nt catch the quid mid flight.

LOL it was a £2 coin Bill and we didn't find it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.