Trouble outside the swamp!

Did anyone hear of any bother in boozers around town?
Wouldn't surprise me if things got a bit heated during or after that high drama.

What did you plan on doing if they'd have taken up your offer or meeting them outside?

liamctid said:
And the twats with the UTD>KIDS>WIFE flag - have you seen the fucking state of them?! No wonder they carry that banner about - there's no fucking chance they've got kids or a wife! Ugly rag sperm sniffers!

you mean the two twats who looked like a fat right said fred tribute group?!

bammy blue said:
liamctid said:
And the twats with the UTD>KIDS>WIFE flag - have you seen the fucking state of them?! No wonder they carry that banner about - there's no fucking chance they've got kids or a wife! Ugly rag sperm sniffers!

you mean the two twats who looked like a fat right said fred tribute group?!

I'd say the tribute group for a tribute group they were/are that deformed and terrible looking.

Nothing excuses the behaviour of the idiots, but people going to an away derby in their colours really should know better, you're asking for trouble.

I was working nights down in Devon in a place called Chard and was able to watch the game in a local boozer before my shift. I was gutted before the match that i wasn't there as i had to sell my ticket last week. I dont know if anyone has ever been to this place but it is rough as f**k and they are all inbreds. We got hassle the night before whilst minding our own business and it kicked right off after the locals pushed some of our lads too far. Anyway yesterday suprise surprise i got in this boozer and it was wall to wall with rags. I was sat with my city shirt on and got grief all game. I was sat with a few lads from work who dont support either team and we was getting pelted with pint pots and bottles after every one of their goals. When we equalised last minute i was going crazy and got a smack and i ended up battling with a few lads. Absolute nightmare when they scored again it was bedlam. S**t journey back home today and im still in mourning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.