Trouble replying to posts on Android

The reply just jumps into the box as you can see above. Don't think you can rectify a Samsung cock up but I'm not tech savvy.
Firefox will resolve it, I always recommend it to iPhone users over Safari, although some of them can get real arsey for suggesting that anything Apple is possibly not the best option.

I've started just writing my reply in Samsung notes then copy/pasting it onto the forum.

I have the same issue.
So, does installing a different browser, eg Firefox, not solve your issue?
as described as the fix for the Samsung update cock-up, for the moment - until Samsung fix it, or the potential future update of the forum software by Ric that might fix it?

as described as the fix for the Samsung update cock-up, for the moment - until Samsung fix it, or the potential future update of the forum software by Ric that might fix it?

I've just installed it and the cursor jumped into your comment box.

It's just happened again.

I'll just use the method I know works until Samsung sort their bullshit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.