Troy Deeney's Team of the Week 2024/25

Paladin

Looks like the BBC have dispensed with the services of Garth Crooks and given the job to Troy Deeney.

Dias and Kovacic make his first team, with two from Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle joining him. Brighton, Villa and United (with Maguire) also represented.

Let's hope he does a better job than his predecessor. It would be hard to be any worse.

If he does a halfway decent job, he'll actually get a load less clicks than Garth did. People liked to read his absolute nonsense.

'Great selection Troy, I can't argue with the players you've picked but......'

'What'

'We need at least one united player in it and....... well you've not got a Liverpool player in either. The article will be dead and forgotten by Monday afternoon'

'No problem boss, I'll stick Maguire and van Dyke in. Shits and giggles an' all that'

If he does a halfway decent job, he'll actually get a load less clicks than Garth did. People liked to read his absolute nonsense.
Garth Crooks basically was passive aggressive.

'Saliba is in my team of the week, surely Real Madrid will come knocking and the lad can win trophies there'. Fuck off Garth, you Spurs twat, you wouldn't know what a trophy looks like.

'Haaland is in the team of the week - he doesn't seem to let the cloud of 115 charges affect his goalscoring prowess'. Again fuck off Garth, Spurs are bent as fuck. How's Joe Lewis getting on? I guess you have the best NFL stadium in the PL to show for all that money you pissed against the wall.

Last edited:
Garth Crooks basically was passive aggressive.

'Saliba is in my team of the week, surely Real Madrid will come knocking and the lad can win trophies there'. Fuck off Garth, you Spurs twat, you wouldn't know what a trophy looks like.

'Haaland is in the team of the week - he doesn't seem to let the cloud of 115 charges affect his goalscoring prowess'. Again fuck off Garth, Spurs are bent as fuck. How's Joe Lewis getting on? I guess you have the best NFL stadium in the PL to show for all that money you pissed against the wall.

Next he’ll be telling us a draw at the Etihad was a top result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.