Troy Deeney's Team of the Week 2024/25

And that's why you will finish second again!
We shall see. If we beat last season's points tally but still finish 2nd so be it - I think I'd take that as long as we take the cups more seriously this season.

Isn’t that an issue though, if you go strong in the cups it could weaken you in the league?
That's Arteta's problem to solve. He's paid highly and has been given a load of money to buy players so he has to put his big boy pants on and make it happen.

The Viking is in again this week along with just the 5 (five!) dippers?
He's picked Allison, on the basis he kept a clean sheet. He was hardly kept busy, with only having 3 shots to save. Surely there was a better keeper this weekend.

It sounds like he's grudgingly put Haaland in.

Maybe Girth wasn't THAT bad...... but there's a ton less waffle

Looks like the BBC have dispensed with the services of Garth Crooks and given the job to Troy Deeney.

Dias and Kovacic make his first team, with two from Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle joining him. Brighton, Villa and United (with Maguire) also represented.

Let's hope he does a better job than his predecessor. It would be hard to be any worse.
I've just looked at this week's and he seems to be on the same hymn sheet as Girth Crooks. He picks Allison and mentions that he was the only goalie to keep a clean sheet but says that the Dippers were all over the Rags. Did Allison actually have to make a save that matched the one that Eddie tipped onto the post. I'm a little surprised that he's got Haaland in the eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.