True art!!

kippax88

i came across this today and it is amazing!

3712685852_c81a921d63.jpg

3711872767_d6f63970ec.jpg

3711872951_05fd561da9.jpg

3712685580_be2324f4fc.jpg

3711873897_b9078b0046.jpg

i got these from umbro blog, they are good and ive never known a team to do this before selling a kit, its pretty weird, but just showing how big we are getting.

dont see ikkle yoonited doing this :p

I;m going to be a grumpy old git here.the art is good.but painting brick is wrong in a big way..If the council Ok;d it then it proves what arty f"ckin farty dick heads run it.If its private then not much anyone can do..You just don;t paint f"ckin brick,it;s f"ckin wrong.End of rant,:-(

i8therags said:
I;m going to be a grumpy old git here.the art is good.but painting brick is wrong in a big way..If the council Ok;d it then it proves what arty f"ckin farty dick heads run it.If its private then not much anyone can do..You just don;t paint f"ckin brick,it;s f"ckin wrong.End of rant,:-(

Um, why?

MCFC-alan88 said:
i8therags said:

Um, why?
cos when its out of fashion it looks shit, and is a job and a half to get off,still leaving some behind.I;d chop thems f"ckin hands off that does it LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.