True art!!

i8therags said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
i8therags said:
I;m going to be a grumpy old git here.the art is good.but painting brick is wrong in a big way..If the council Ok;d it then it proves what arty f"ckin farty dick heads run it.If its private then not much anyone can do..You just don;t paint f"ckin brick,it;s f"ckin wrong.End of rant,:-(

Um, why?
cos when its out of fashion it looks shit, and is a job and a half to get off,still leaving some behind.I;d chop thems f"ckin hands off that does it LOL

Do you not think that they'll just paint over it again when we get new kits in a few years?

i8therags said:
I;m going to be a grumpy old git here.the art is good.but painting brick is wrong in a big way..If the council Ok;d it then it proves what arty f"ckin farty dick heads run it.If its private then not much anyone can do..You just don;t paint f"ckin brick,it;s f"ckin wrong.End of rant,:-(

dont be like that. art comes in more forms than on canvas on a gallery wall. the main thing is that it has got you captured and debating it. i personnally think it looks amazing

manchester witty said:
i8therags said:

dont be like that. art comes in more forms than on canvas on a gallery wall. the main thing is that it has got you captured and debating it. i personnally think it looks amazing
I;m old school where art is..constable= artist.....them doing squares with basic pictures=good decorators.........b of the bang designed by=knob,errected by shit craftsmen

i8therags said:
manchester witty said:
i8therags said:

I;m old school where art is..constable= artist.....them doing squares with basic pictures=good decorators.........b of the bang designed by=knob,errected by shit craftsmen

well they can paint the front of my house. ill even pay for the paint

i8therags said:
manchester witty said:
i8therags said:

Says he, posting an abstract post.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/umbrofootball/3711873897/sizes/l/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/umbrofootb ... 7/sizes/l/</a>

Large hi-res link.

Not a clue about the bottom bit. Think it's just Sketch City/Northern Quarter shit. In a good way. haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.