True Detective

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
There will be no more than 3 going off the original premise, personally think they'll wrap it up after 2 tho

Being strongly muted it is idris Elba and Denzil Washington for season 2, that would be television on a different planet!!!
Someone remind why the fuck this Idris Elba bloke is everywhere at the moment when he's done fuck all noticeable in his career. Did he recently cure cancer?, How would it be television from another planet....how so, Washington is a shite actor and this Elba guy done fuck all

You'd fit right in on this show, down the bayou in your dungarees, taking pot shots with your rifle at the coloured folk.... Do one you muppet......

Anyway,

Just finished the last episode, brilliant again, an opening season to rival any - 9/10
Good grief, because I don't like Denzil Washington as an actor and I've never seen Idris bloke before except until now on adverts and talk shows I'm a racist. You go and do one. I suppose because I didn't quiet like Dallas buyers club that makes me hate people with Aids or that I'm not a big fan of George Michael I suppose that means I'm homophobic...hang on I must hate women too as I'm not keen on Kylie or Beyoncé (oh no she's black too, you got me I'm a backward racist). You my friend are the only muppet accusing me of racism because I don't like a particular actor. So I take it you love Evra, Rio and Welbeck otherwise you my friend by your logic are a racist too

Just watched the final ep now, brilliant show, one of the best i've seen in a long time. I've said before that this show is all about HP Lovecraft and his Cthulhu mythos-
On the surface its a cop show but the ending implies that is is also a supernatural show as well and that Rusts saw Corcosa and the Tuttles really were in touch with the yellow king. Amazingly layered show and even if i wasn't a horror fan and oblivious to Lovecraft then it would still work on its basic level.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Someone remind why the fuck this Idris Elba bloke is everywhere at the moment when he's done fuck all noticeable in his career. Did he recently cure cancer?, How would it be television from another planet....how so, Washington is a shite actor and this Elba guy done fuck all

You'd fit right in on this show, down the bayou in your dungarees, taking pot shots with your rifle at the coloured folk.... Do one you muppet......

Anyway,

Just finished the last episode, brilliant again, an opening season to rival any - 9/10
Good grief, because I don't like Denzil Washington as an actor and I've never seen Idris bloke before except until now on adverts and talk shows I'm a racist. You go and do one. I suppose because I didn't quiet like Dallas buyers club that makes me hate people with Aids or that I'm not a big fan of George Michael I suppose that means I'm homophobic...hang on I must hate women too as I'm not keen on Kylie or Beyoncé (oh no she's black too, you got me I'm a backward racist). You my friend are the only muppet accusing me of racism because I don't like a particular actor. So I take it you love Evra, Rio and Welbeck otherwise you my friend by your logic are a racist too

You keep biting now

And it's yes boss, sure to boss, right away boss to you.....

Just to add, you started the post with ignorance and ended it in equal measure, I applaud you boyyyy, now get back in dem dare fields and pick my cotton boyyy!!!

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Just watched the final ep now, brilliant show, one of the best i've seen in a long time. I've said before that this show is all about HP Lovecraft and his Cthulhu mythos-
On the surface its a cop show but the ending implies that is is also a supernatural show as well and that Rusts saw Corcosa and the Tuttles really were in touch with the yellow king. Amazingly layered show and even if i wasn't a horror fan and oblivious to Lovecraft then it would still work on its basic level.

that was a cheesy bit to add to the end of it. it was just no need for it and it made it cheesy; cus they never would have time to explore or explain it.

I thought I would be waiting a while for a show to truly replace the gap that BrBa left, I was wrong. Such a great show, I can't wait to see what they do with the next season. Elba and Washington would be great.

Is it just me or is it really hard to understand what anybody is saying a lot of the time!? I watched all the episodes over the weekend and i think ive missed half the plot because of this! They just seem to be mumbling

CTID1988 said:
Is it just me or is it really hard to understand what anybody is saying a lot of the time!? I watched all the episodes over the weekend and i think ive missed half the plot because of this! They just seem to be mumbling

There's a cracking button on your remote control now buddy. It's called 'subtitles'.

Don't thank me.

Just seen the last episode. Enjoyed the series but felt they just ignored all the occult/Lovecraft stuff at the end and sort of blamed it all on a mental bastard.

The writer clearly hates women too as they're all beautiful but either dead or sluts who destroy men with their sex. My girlfriend noted that and I agreed to impress her and get more sex from her.

Bit where he was fingering the inbred woman was life changing. I wanted to know more about his dad too, dead in his underpants. Also what was on the video that was so bad? Considering Woody from Cheers has seen microwaved babies and shot peoples heads off, whatever was on the vid must have been insanely fucked up

TheMightyQuinn said:
Just seen the last episode. Enjoyed the series but felt they just ignored all the occult/Lovecraft stuff at the end and sort of blamed it all on a mental bastard.

The writer clearly hates women too as they're all beautiful but either dead or sluts who destroy men with their sex. My girlfriend noted that and I agreed to impress her and get more sex from her.

Bit where he was fingering the inbred woman was life changing. I wanted to know more about his dad too, dead in his underpants. Also what was on the video that was so bad? Considering Woody from Cheers has seen microwaved babies and shot peoples heads off, whatever was on the vid must have been insanely fucked up

His dad was the yellow king. Mummified=yellow and king meaning he was the patriarch.

Immense show. I'll be re-watching the whole show asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.