truth or lies?

Clearly this is creative accounting at its best, at the point the accounts were finalised they would have been able to show the money but the next day this would have been filed off elsewhere The proof of the pudding will be when they spend the money because that squad needs a few players and sore flax has never been slow in the past to lash out

The only reason they made a profit of about 40m last year was because they sold Ronaldo for 80m.

This year they did not win the League, crashed out of the FA cup in the 3rd round, went out in the Champions League quarter final and only won the Carling Cup.... now how the fuck would they have been able to generate 55m more than last year then without having a player like Ronaldo for sale for 80m?

The guy is talking out of his arse.... 95m cash to spend .... hahaha.... I bet they increased their debt by at least another 40m this year.

They do appear to have £95m in cash following the Ronaldo sale and bond issue but £70m of that was supposed to be going to the Glazers to pay off the PIK notes. Gill's a well known liar, like his manager, so I don't expect this £95m to be spent on players. He's said we've got £95m in the bank and we're going to buy players. The Sun has interpreted this as "We're going to spend £95m on players."

The problem they have is that when the Glazers took over, no one saw the rise of City & Spurs (and even Villa, although they are no threat). They thought they could amble along in the top 4 with no competition but that's not the case. So they've got to buy as Van der Sar, Giggs, Neville & Scholes have only one season left & Berbatov's been a waste of £30m. Failure to get in the CL screws them good and proper. So they've got to buy but that money is money that won't be paying off debt so it'll catch up with them sooner or later.

Gill believes, however, that many of the supporters who wear the scarves do not fully understand the meaning of the protest.
'I think that [the green and gold] minority will go away. A lot of people understand what it means but a lot of them don't.'
I understand what he means,the G,A.Y brigade don't realise they are wearing the railway carriage colours of the rags first meGa rich owners,this going back to their roots bollox would infact mean reverting to being a club that were founded by a scouser while working for a PART Yorkshire company outsIde of Manchester,YCMIU.

bluemanc said:
Gill believes, however, that many of the supporters who wear the scarves do not fully understand the meaning of the protest.
'I think that [the green and gold] minority will go away. A lot of people understand what it means but a lot of them don't.'
I understand what he means,the G,A.Y brigade don't realise they are wearing the railway carriage colours of the rags first meGa rich owners,this going back to their roots bollox would infact mean reverting to being a club that were founded by a scouser while working for a PART Yorkshire company outsIde of Manchester,YCMIU.
L&Y for it's whole history was based at Manchester Victoria

"Get in" shouted Mr Gill as Malcolm landed on Mayfair. "with all my hotels it looks like you owe us ninety five million pounds !!!!"

DontLookBackInAnger said:
bluemanc said:
L&Y for it's whole history was based at Manchester Victoria
You need to understand that you are being lied to,it's Green & YELLOW.
You bribed players with a promise of a job if they played for you & that's the roots of your club,sorry but it's true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.