truth or lies?

Hasn't there just been a report saying scum has to sell players or they will go under?

They have just posted some thing like a 69m loss and that was with the sale of ronny so what will they do next year?

bluemanc said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
L&Y for it's whole history was based at Manchester Victoria
You need to understand that you are being lied to,it's Green & YELLOW.
You bribed players with a promise of a job if they played for you & that's the roots of your club,sorry but it's true.
Mate I have nearly 8000 posts, I'm not a rag, I'm just telling you a fact and thats that Newton Heath Locomotive Works happened to be part of the L&Y Railway that was not a Yorkshire company but one based in Manchester.

Since when did a top club make statements like "weve got 95 million to spend" the answer is NEVER because it's a stupid thing to do. Fergi's loyalty along with that of David Gill is to their pay masters, NOT some Jonny come lately's in green and yellow scarves.
I mean Gill is'nt likely to turn round and say, well eeer actually in real terms guys were fucked...... is he?
They may well be able to put some fingers on some cash, they have after all got all or most of the next two years shirt deal money in, not to mention asking corporate members to stump up money for prime games next year, before the fixture dates are even known! Fergi and Gill are the Glazers foot soilders, and both men have nailed their colours to the Glazer tree. The tenure of the Glazers will no doubt see out both Gill and Fergusson, Charlton etc, and make no mistake they are being paid very well for their loyalty. Maybe even a NONE spending of funds bonus exists somwhere in it all as well. Be sure of this Manchester United Football Club are in serious financial straights, and all the papering and smoke screen words from within that club will do nothing to hide the full implications of their plight. It may not bite them on the arse this year or even next, but it will do. DEBT is DEBT is DEBT and bigger so called institutions have failed because of it. They need huge huge investment or the weight of the stone around theirs necks will take them down, not out maybe but down for sure, same goes for Liverpool. Ive said before, we have been where they are going, the fans of both Liverpool and United will just have to grow some balls and get on with it. The Roman Empire burned in a night....who the fuck are man united!!!!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this rag debt scenario is of no consequence if you ask me. The fact is, they've done more than ok since the Glazers took over, and I can't see anything changing anytime soon. Good players will still want to go there, they will find the money for players somehow, and the creditors will never shut the rags down or get them wound up.

I think it's all nonsense. They could have the debt of a medium sized country (I suppose they have) but it will make no difference to them on the field.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
bluemanc said:
You need to understand that you are being lied to,it's Green & YELLOW.
You bribed players with a promise of a job if they played for you & that's the roots of your club,sorry but it's true.
Mate I have nearly 8000 posts, I'm not a rag, I'm just telling you a fact and thats that Newton Heath Locomotive Works happened to be part of the L&Y Railway that was not a Yorkshire company but one based in Manchester.
Sorry mate i never looked at the username,i understand what & why what you are saying has been said for & you are saying the team was not based at NH & that it has no connection to Leeds or Yorkshire,the carriage colours are actually the old colours of Leeds railway carriages that were taken over by Yorkshire Railway & then adopted by LYR & then used by NHLYR until NH dropped the LYR & the colours were then either taken off/or dropped by them.
The colours therefore have a MASSIVE connection with Yorkshire as does utd & the scouser who founded the sports club they formed from moved to LYR from that well known part of Manchester namely Essex.
Can't see the problem really.

Lancashire Blue said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this rag debt scenario is of no consequence if you ask me. The fact is, they've done more than ok since the Glazers took over, and I can't see anything changing anytime soon. Good players will still want to go there, they will find the money for players somehow, and the creditors will never shut the rags down or get them wound up.

I think it's all nonsense. They could have the debt of a medium sized country (I suppose they have) but it will make no difference to them on the field.
Can I ask you, when the Glazers took over could you see them offering deals to 3 players in their late 30s? It like deferring maintenance on a dam, for a number of years it doesn't really matter, no one will notice and then one day you are fucked.

technically they do have 95mill to spend, infact they could have 200mill to spend.

they could take david silva off us, but the reason they won't, is because they can't afford to.

Lancashire Blue said:

With all due respect mate your talking crap!. If you think debts of 3/4 of a billion are something to just ignore, and sweep under thwe carpet.....well ime glad you dont look after my financial stuff. They aint real Madrid with state backing, and they are just as likely to be taken into bank control and stripped to nothing as any other business. It is unlikely but not impossible. The days of debt ladden business's dictating terms to banks are long gone. Still i really dont give a shit about them as City are my team.

It's an old Arsenal trick. When the supporters get uppity about there not being any serious money spent on players, they start to blame the board. The board make a statement that they have 95m in cash available but forget to point out 75m (or whatever) of that is already earmarked for interest and finance payments or whatever. the press usually fall for this and the fans go away happy.

I could be wrong but my guess is Fergie has around 20-30m to spend, if he sells a couple of fringe players. maybe he could stretch to 40m+ to get two really good youngish players. That's why we put in the early bid on Milner and why we apparently did it so publicly, because they would can't afford to enter a bidding war that starts at 20m. Their only hope was for him to request for a move before any bids were made, and to jump in quickly and agree a fee.

Chick Counterfly said:
It's an old Arsenal trick. When the supporters get uppity about there not being any serious money spent on players, they start to blame the board. The board make a statement that they have 95m in cash available but forget to point out 75m (or whatever) of that is already earmarked for interest and finance payments or whatever. the press usually fall for this and the fans go away happy.

I could be wrong but my guess is Fergie has around 20-30m to spend, if he sells a couple of fringe players. maybe he could stretch to 40m+ to get two really good youngish players. That's why we put in the early bid on Milner and why we apparently did it so publicly, because they would can't afford to enter a bidding war that starts at 20m. Their only hope was for him to request for a move before any bids were made, and to jump in quickly and agree a fee.
So you would say our public bid for Milner was to knock the rags out of the running early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.