Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

Fucking shit opener that, would be nice to start with a home game occasionally. I wonder if it’s fixed.

On the flip side, if we can start with an away win at Chelsea it sets us up nicely. Tough, tough game that.

More twatter..

I have just looked at Manchester City's last 10 games running to the end of the season.

Another easy set of 10 fixtures where they will win 10 in a a row. Lets just crown Manchester City's 5 trophy now and move on the next season. Next.
They’re starting to catch up now in RAWK about our run in, foolishly believing they will be relevant by then.

Random computer generated fixtures my arse.

Last fixture of January and all of February against potentially all the top 6 sides.

I've not looked but i bet Arsenal, rags or Scousers have got a run of 6 games like that!!
But an easier run in so you know swings and roundabouts.No big deal.

How have we got another away game for our opener, don’t normally comment but it’s just so blatant now.

Difficult for us to do 5 in a row a lot will depend on how Arsenal strengthen and us too.

PL fixtures at 9:00am

CL 1st Qualifying round draw at 13:00

I am predicting the 4 times champions will get Arsenal at the Emirates, thay just don't like us.
Only just seen the fixtures release but that was a damn near miss ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.