Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

More twatter..

I have just looked at Manchester City's last 10 games running to the end of the season.

Another easy set of 10 fixtures where they will win 10 in a a row. Lets just crown Manchester City's 5 trophy now and move on the next season. Next.
Both us and the arse have these apparently ‘easier’ run ins. Therefore the first 30 games are tougher for both. Is it the PL trying to keep things interesting and avoid another 2-horse race from the mid-point of the season? Noted that the dippers and rags have a good few tough fixtures in their last 5.

Yes everyone plays the same teams twice but the running order has the potential to impact momentum or gaps opening up if we have a slower start.

If we are going to do 5 in a row I think we’ll have to do one of our special finishes (again)!

Pep will be even more focused on squaring away a top 8 CL spot to avoid unnecessary fixtures in February.

Can’t wait for the start of the season, as someone said chatting shit about this is better than the Euros so far!

No pitch invasion on the last game of next season. On the flip side, Fulham away is one of the best away games. And it's going to be on a Sunday.

We’ll play 38!games. We’ll play everyone twice; once at home, once away.
Nailed on. Let the conspiracy theorists begin...
What?????? We have to play them all away, AGAIN? It’s an anti City fix. I bet the redshirts get them all at home.

Both us and the arse have these apparently ‘easier’ run ins. Therefore the first 30 games are tougher for both. Is it the PL trying to keep things interesting and avoid another 2-horse race from the mid-point of the season? Noted that the dippers and rags have a good few tough fixtures in their last 5.

Yes everyone plays the same teams twice but the running order has the potential to impact momentum or gaps opening up if we have a slower start.

If we are going to do 5 in a row I think we’ll have to do one of our special finishes (again)!

Pep will be even more focused on squaring away a top 8 CL spot to avoid unnecessary fixtures in February.

Can’t wait for the start of the season, as someone said chatting shit about this is better than the Euros so far!
I think it's about time we hit the ground running, then stretched the fuckers into oblivion. Can only remember one season 2018? where we did this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.