Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

I see the powers that be have put the home derby the same weekend that Paul McCartney plays the Saturday and Sunday at the co-op arena! Talk about high profile and rammed parking!

Let's hope we don't end up with a CL Knockout round ;) - that would make February fecking horrendous.
I assume there's an International break in March which is why it's so sparse??
(Other than that we have to play 19 teams home and away - bring it on AGAIN)

The June fixtures used to be one of the days you looked forward to, But Now with Sky and TNT it's always Tv comes first and dates change, The Big 4 games I always looked for were the Derby then first game/last game/boxing day.

Now I don't look or care who we play and on what day, As Pep says one game at a time, So it's Chelsea away, after that who cares,

The June fixtures used to be one of the days you looked forward to, But Now with Sky and TNT it's always Tv comes first and dates change, The Big 4 games I always looked for were the Derby then first game/last game/boxing day.

Now I don't look or care who we play and on what day, As Pep says one game at a time, So it's Chelsea away, after that who cares,
All those things will still happen they just probably won't happen on the exact day you expect at 3pm?

What are the chances United at home gets flexed out of the weekend of December 14th?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.