Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

February is a killer, right when the Champions League knockouts start. Seems to be quite common that we have a tough February…

What's blatant and how does it matter? Are you suggesting that because we are away for the first game of the season our title challenge is over?
I’m saying it’s blatant because it always seems to happen that we’re away the first game of the season, and no I’m not suggesting our title challenge is over because we play an away game first, strange post.

I’m saying it’s blatant because it always seems to happen that we’re away the first game of the season, and no I’m not suggesting our title challenge is over because we play an away game first, strange post.
No, but you are ignoring that it seems we might be requesting it.

No I didn’t even think about that fact until I read your post.
Been mentioned quite a lot by a few posters, we ask for it primarily because we have summer concerts to give the pith an extra week and this year we may have asked for away beginning and end for construction reason. The fact it’s every year seems it’s quite likely true.

Great thread. I was glad was over and was looking forward to two months off it. In typical tradition though these fixtures have got the juices flowing.

Same when it’s the CL draw. Can’t wait for August now.

Decent run-in for us, that.

Sat Apr 12 Crystal Palace H
Sat Apr 19 Everton A
Sat Apr 26 Aston Villa H
Sat May 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
Sat May 10 Southampton A
Sun May 18 A.F.C. Bournemouth H
Sun May 25 Fulham A
I reckon they know we come good 2nd half of the season so gave up giving us the tougher looking games as we would somehow come trough them all anyhow. The PL hope now for a not 5 in a row is we are too far behind due to the tougher games up to then.
Read about Dippers moaning (whats new) about our end to the season but not mentioning their piss easy start to bed the manager in. Had to laugh earlier though in the live text on BBC as they listed some Derby dates, Rags v Dippers (not us) , Wolves v Villa, Spurs v Arsenal.

February is a killer, right when the Champions League knockouts start. Seems to be quite common that we have a tough February…
You've obviously not read much of the thread, February is when the teams who finish 9-24 in the CL table go into the playoffs, 1-8 go straight through to the March last 16 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.