Tuesday 18th June - Fixture Release

February is a killer, right when the Champions League knockouts start. Seems to be quite common that we have a tough February…
Shouldn't be this season We only play CL games in Feb if we're in the play-off round. Kind if depends on the CL draw mind

I’m saying it’s blatant because it always seems to happen that we’re away the first game of the season, and no I’m not suggesting our title challenge is over because we play an away game first, strange post.
A lot of people in hers have suggested it's because we ask for it because of the summer concerts it allows time to prepare the pitch.

I think it's about time we hit the ground running, then stretched the fuckers into oblivion. Can only remember one season 2018? where we did this?
It would be nice but Peplikes to let them have a decent rest in the summer and is happier to aim the players peaking at the business end of the season.

Usually tense and nervy but successful!

Decent run-in for us, that.

Sat Apr 12 Crystal Palace H
Sat Apr 19 Everton A
Sat Apr 26 Aston Villa H
Sat May 3 Wolverhampton Wanderers H
Sat May 10 Southampton A
Sun May 18 A.F.C. Bournemouth H
Sun May 25 Fulham A
You won’t get any of the absolute fanny-wipers on here admitting that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.