Tunisia advice

I had a week in Tunisia very recently (28th May - 4th June), in a 5* hotel in the Sousse area.

First time to the country and thought it was good. You can tell they are still trying to build it all back up again after what happened. The staff at the hotel were lovely and really liked the Brits (hotel I stayed was mostly Russian so I received their best service as they don't seem to particularly like them)

Although I didn't leave the hotel very much, I never once felt unsafe. But the hotel had enough going on day to day and I mostly just wanted to chill in the sun and drink beer, so in that respect it was perfect.

The people saying they wouldn't go due to safety concerns, does that mean you are reluctant to go to London? Or to Manchester?

Similar to East London except you might spot some Brits.

giphy.gif

I had a week in Tunisia very recently (28th May - 4th June), in a 5* hotel in the Sousse area.

First time to the country and thought it was good. You can tell they are still trying to build it all back up again after what happened. The staff at the hotel were lovely and really liked the Brits (hotel I stayed was mostly Russian so I received their best service as they don't seem to particularly like them)

Although I didn't leave the hotel very much, I never once felt unsafe. But the hotel had enough going on day to day and I mostly just wanted to chill in the sun and drink beer, so in that respect it was perfect.

The people saying they wouldn't go due to safety concerns, does that mean you are reluctant to go to London? Or to Manchester?

Why would I go to Tunisia over say Majorca or Greece? What does Tunisia have that other places don’t?

I know it’s on the cheaper side over there but you can pick up similar priced holidays in other countries where you don’t have a high risk of being massacred on a sun lounger and you can leave the hotel grounds without worrying you will be kidnapped.

Why would I go to Tunisia over say Majorca or Greece? What does Tunisia have that other places don’t?

I know it’s on the cheaper side over there but you can pick up similar priced holidays in other countries where you don’t have a high risk of being massacred on a sun lounger and you can leave the hotel grounds without worrying you will be kidnapped.

If you go to London, are you worried about being stabbed to death in the street?
If you go to a gig, are you concerned you might be blown up on exiting the venue?

If that's your mentality then I'd just stick to Spain or Greece, or maybe just stay at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.