Tunnel Cam - Spuds

gordondaviesmoustache said:
dctid said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm not entirely sure which I enjoyed more after the final whistle.

The wry smile on Vinny's face, or the look of bafflement on Harry's.

He always looks like that

Doesn't make it any less enjoyable on this occasion ;-)

I know his post match interview had me in stiches - thought we did well to put Mr Potatoe Head up instead of Bobby after all the shit that Twichy was putting our way this week.

Hope the tax man nails the fooker

kenzie115 said:
Natalie's reaction to the penalty is brilliant but Kompany's strut down the tunnel after the full time whistle is majestic, he's almost skipping.

Play it from about 12:35 onwards and watch Kompany punch the air in joy at the end of his 'strut' - it is at approx 12:47.

Come on!! :o)

Again great to watch, like it when Kompany is walking back down the tunnel with a slight smile on his face at the end, and you can see him thinking "job done".............

Ok,

so the guy is clearly disappointed and has just come off the pitch, but is there any need for Pienaar (i think) at about 13.00 mins, takes a large drink from bottle and sprays it all up the wall in tunnel,

Uncalled for

Re: Tunnel Cam - A Couple of Observations

Nasri being taken to the right, instead of left towards the City dressing room. Presume for a piss test (He did score) :D

Pienaar spitting out a gob full of water IN THE TUNNEL, like a dog trying to mark his territory = DISGUSTING !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.