Tunnel Cam - Spuds

What's that Arry's screwing up at the end, his 'the boys done wew an' we were triffic' speech to be replaced with a hastily written 'Balotelli shouldn't even be on the pitch' one or was he conveniently losing his next tax return?

Is Bale the new face of Immac?

Natalie, love your reaction, how many did you knock out when the Nasri goal went in?

r.soleofsalford said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
trublue55 said:
Ok,

so the guy is clearly disappointed and has just come off the pitch, but is there any need for Pienaar (i think) at about 13.00 mins, takes a large drink from bottle and sprays it all up the wall in tunnel,

Uncalled for

I'm sure Vinnie Jones got reprimanded for spitting on the "This is Anfield" sign back in the 80's. The one that looks like it was bought at Athena, which is not out of keeping with the rest of that creaking shithole that we are playing at on Wednesday. Big club - my arse.

This_is_Anfield.jpg

Spitting on some supporters names in our tunnel is just as 'disrespectful'.

Animal.

pig for spitting inside but it was on the floor i think. richards did it before the game kicked off.

not like you to guild the lily mate

Having watched it again ad nauseum the spit landed as a wall/floor combo.

And Richards can do want he wants in his own home ;-)

Possibly I was a little harsh.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Need a spanish speaker to translate what Dave was saying!

Loved watching Ferdinand walking off at the end.

Hello, I am Spanish, the problem is that I do not write well in English. But I'll try ... xD

From the tone of voice that David Silva is aimed at Sergio, Sergio reproach would say "" Hey David, to see if I spend some ball, eh! "" (This is guess of mine, because only hear about David Silva).
And David Silva replied that, "" I need a man to rise to midfield, I'm alone, all go to the right or left if at least with me Gael Clichy "."
More or less is understood, it is difficult to understand because you are talking fast and agitated voice.

a greeting

Arguineguin said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Need a spanish speaker to translate what Dave was saying!

Loved watching Ferdinand walking off at the end.

Hello, I am Spanish, the problem is that I do not write well in English. But I'll try ... xD

From the tone of voice that David Silva is aimed at Sergio, Sergio reproach would say "" Hey David, to see if I spend some ball, eh! "" (This is guess of mine, because only hear about David Silva).
And David Silva replied that, "" I need a man to rise to midfield, I'm alone, all go to the right or left if at least with me Gael Clichy "."
More or less is understood, it is difficult to understand because you are talking fast and agitated voice.

a greeting

Hi mate. What does this translate to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.