Tunnel Cam - Spuds

trublue55 said:
Ok,

so the guy is clearly disappointed and has just come off the pitch, but is there any need for Pienaar (i think) at about 13.00 mins, takes a large drink from bottle and sprays it all up the wall in tunnel,

Uncalled for

I'm sure Vinnie Jones got reprimanded for spitting on the "This is Anfield" sign back in the 80's. The one that looks like it was bought at Athena, which is not out of keeping with the rest of that creaking shithole that we are playing at on Wednesday. Big club - my arse.

This_is_Anfield.jpg

Spitting on some supporters names in our tunnel is just as 'disrespectful'.

Animal.

I absolutely love watching these things. It's also interesting to see how the players and staff interact with the people around them - Brian Kidd and Pab Zab always say hello to those blokes who hold the doors open, for instance.
Pienaar and De Jong had a friendly chat at half time (were they were at Ajax together?)

Best bit on the whole video is the reaction of Natalie Pike.

The Spuds entourage is all there watching the monitor, Gallas, Ferdinand, Sherwood et al.

I thought she was an eye-candy appointment, but she has proved me completely wrong with her clear devotion and a decent take on things.

There's a second where she appears to consider her actions when we score, but there is a clear sense of fuck it, have some of that.

Exactly what any other fan would have done.

Congrats on a good job.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Best bit on the whole video is the reaction of Natalie Pike.

The Spuds entourage is all there watching the monitor, Gallas, Ferdinand, Sherwood et al.

I thought she was an eye-candy appointment, but she has proved me completely wrong with her clear devotion and a decent take on things.

There's a second where she appears to consider her actions when we score, but there is a clear sense of fuck it, have some of that.

Exactly what any other fan would have done.

Congrats on a good job.

She's proving to be the real deal - blue pants as well

gordondaviesmoustache said:
trublue55 said:
Ok,

so the guy is clearly disappointed and has just come off the pitch, but is there any need for Pienaar (i think) at about 13.00 mins, takes a large drink from bottle and sprays it all up the wall in tunnel,

Uncalled for

I'm sure Vinnie Jones got reprimanded for spitting on the "This is Anfield" sign back in the 80's. The one that looks like it was bought at Athena, which is not out of keeping with the rest of that creaking shithole that we are playing at on Wednesday. Big club - my arse.

This_is_Anfield.jpg

Spitting on some supporters names in our tunnel is just as 'disrespectful'.

Animal.

pig for spitting inside but it was on the floor i think. richards did it before the game kicked off.

not like you to guild the lily mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.