Tunnel Cam - Spuds

From Arguineguin's translation it appears that Aguero is complaining about the lack of service and Silva's reply is basically saying that he's getting no support when he's going forward, except from Clichy. Although he didn't mention them by name it appears that he's suggesting that Barry and Milner are just sitting in front of the back four (Bobby probably told them to keep it tight in defence) and not getting up the field in support.

That's what was happening in the first half and why we weren't too creative. Once Silva got higher up the field than the edge of the centre circle he was on his own in the midfield area. After half time there was more support for him in midfield and on the right through Richards, which left Savic to cope more on his own.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Love this feature but very disappointed not to see Bale and the rest of the PG crew bring a piano in down those stairs

Bale and Arry did bring in the piano and heres the proof..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk[/youtube]

I love the fact they took Nasri for a doping test straight after the match, obviously thought something was wrong with him being on fire 2nd half!

I thought I saw it during the game, but Tunnel Cam confirmed it...that Lescott, Richards and Dzeko (at least) were wearing black armbands (well - tape!).

Anyone know who for/why?

Thought the same about Natalie Pike and Pienaar spitting as other posters have pointed out. There was another bird on it for a split second who looked alright as well!

Was it Harry shouting lucky baaaastards just after Kompany's skip?<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
johnmc said:
Arguineguin said:
Hello, I am Spanish, the problem is that I do not write well in English. But I'll try ... xD

From the tone of voice that David Silva is aimed at Sergio, Sergio reproach would say "" Hey David, to see if I spend some ball, eh! "" (This is guess of mine, because only hear about David Silva).
And David Silva replied that, "" I need a man to rise to midfield, I'm alone, all go to the right or left if at least with me Gael Clichy "." More or less is understood, it is difficult to understand because you are talking fast and agitated voice.

a greeting

Hi mate. What does this translate to?

That did make me chuckle.

Sounds like some sort of sexual proposition!

Marwood lurking in the tunnel

Marwood-1.jpg

unusual and a bad sign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.