Tunnel Cam - Spuds

johnmc said:
Arguineguin said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Need a spanish speaker to translate what Dave was saying!

Loved watching Ferdinand walking off at the end.

Hello, I am Spanish, the problem is that I do not write well in English. But I'll try ... xD

From the tone of voice that David Silva is aimed at Sergio, Sergio reproach would say "" Hey David, to see if I spend some ball, eh! "" (This is guess of mine, because only hear about David Silva).
And David Silva replied that, "" I need a man to rise to midfield, I'm alone, all go to the right or left if at least with me Gael Clichy "."
More or less is understood, it is difficult to understand because you are talking fast and agitated voice.

a greeting

Hi mate. What does this translate to?

That did make me chuckle.

softlad said:
Nice to see that the Spurs players were so outraged with Balo that they took time to shake hands and swap shirts at the end....

Yeah. Do you think Gareth Bale ain't Welsh after all - he's a long lost cousin of Balotelli? Bale ain't exactly a Welsh name, is it? Bale-otelli and Balotelli in the same team. Come on, Marwood. Phone call to Danny Levi!

Arguineguin said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Need a spanish speaker to translate what Dave was saying!

Loved watching Ferdinand walking off at the end.

Hello, I am Spanish, the problem is that I do not write well in English. But I'll try ... xD

From the tone of voice that David Silva is aimed at Sergio, Sergio reproach would say "" Hey David, to see if I spend some ball, eh! "" (This is guess of mine, because only hear about David Silva).
And David Silva replied that, "" I need a man to rise to midfield, I'm alone, all go to the right or left if at least with me Gael Clichy "."
More or less is understood, it is difficult to understand because you are talking fast and agitated voice.

a greeting

For it means that between David Silva and Sergio Aguero there is good communication, for the good of Manchester City, I must talk among the players if there is any problem to fix soccer.

This is the most natural and logical when you have to win.

I believe it was about the runs of Edin and Sergio...remember that one ended in Edin blocking Sergios shot...David was saying something like it was hard to go in alone, when one is at the first post other has to stay back, or go into the middle, I didn't have anyone (probably to pass to)...

Markie07 said:
that little twat does it at the start as well spits all over the floor lennon.
Lennon and his dancing feet - looks like some duracell bunny gone wrong.

trublue55 said:
Ok,

so the guy is clearly disappointed and has just come off the pitch, but is there any need for Pienaar (i think) at about 13.00 mins, takes a large drink from bottle and sprays it all up the wall in tunnel,

Uncalled for
Retaliation. After all,we did shit all over White Hart Lane in August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.