Tupac...

No i got plenty of them in my locker!!!!!!!
I am actually quite serious though, mclovin comes across as a pain in the arse, talking about killing animals and laughing at causing someone to have an asthma attack.

Just want to let all those who don't already. Even though he doesn't need it, i am in the fettler's corner.

glen quagmire said:
I am actually quite serious though, mclovin comes across as a pain in the arse, talking about killing animals and laughing at causing someone to have an asthma attack.

Just want to let all those who don't already. Even though he doesn't need it, i am in the fettler's corner.

Your always in fettlers corner

Praying on the young and weak minded you gorgeous woman

glen quagmire said:
I am actually quite serious though, mclovin comes across as a pain in the ars, talking about killing animals and laughing at causing someone to have an asthma attack.

Not seen the ashtma attack thing, and I have no thoughts on Mclovin either way. I am not defending him nor attacking him.

However NF has called me a snitch and a grass, so I want to hear him back it up.

The cookie monster said:
Mclovin said:
Firstly how do you know i have a sister...are you stalking me?
So according to you if someone likes Tupac they're automatically want to be black...
I stay up and watch every City game as best as i can and go to Uni completely burnt out but i still do it because i support the team. So don't you fucking tell me
whether i have a connection with City or not.

AND once again we want to know how old you are? you must feel like a big man insulting an 18 year right?
You were tellin all bluemoon about the one direction pictures that you wank off to in her bedroom yesterday
yes i so remember that :girlygiggle:

BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen quagmire said:

[bigimg]http://files.sharenator.com/soon_cat_baby_Oh_this_Just_some_pictures-s500x331-252093-580.jpg[/bigimg]

glen quagmire said:

I was being a major troll then but my parents actually kicked my arse for doing that and took my phone away for a month.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
glen quagmire said:
I am actually quite serious though, mclovin comes across as a pain in the ars, talking about killing animals and laughing at causing someone to have an asthma attack.

Not seen the ashtma attack thing, and I have no thoughts on Mclovin either way. I am not defending him nor attacking him.

However NF has called me a snitch and a grass, so I want to hear him back it up.
I was being a massive cockhead a few days ago but i've stopped now.

glen quagmire said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
glen quagmire said:

[bigimg]http://files.sharenator.com/soon_cat_baby_Oh_this_Just_some_pictures-s500x331-252093-580.jpg[/bigimg]
Dancing-Cat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.