Tupac...

Pigeonho said:
svennis pennis said:
Pigeonho said:
(C)rap music.
£10m on a fucking hologram?

It didnt cost that apparently. I read an article which stated it cost between 100-400k.

Brilliant stuff and imagine the possibilities.
100-400k on a fucking hologram?
If you have bucket loads of money why not. It must have been a fantastic experience for the folks at Coachella.

Why do people say a musician has helped them through their life etc etc.

Um, no they didn't, you were just tapped enough to think the lyrics were about you.

markbmcfc said:

Um, no they didn't, you were just tapped enough to think the lyrics were about you.
That's the sign of a great artist.

markbmcfc said:

What gets me is, Mclovin was 2 years old when the twat got killed, hardly speaking for his generation, was he?

Mclovin said:
Pigeonho said:
svennis pennis said:
It didnt cost that apparently. I read an article which stated it cost between 100-400k.

Brilliant stuff and imagine the possibilities.
100-400k on a fucking hologram?
If you have bucket loads of money why not. It must have been a fantastic experience for the folks at Coachella.
To each their own.
Maybe Pink Floyd will bring Syd Barrett back, Richard Carpenter will bring out Karen and notorious will once again be B.I.G

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.