Tupac...

Mclovin said:
Kun Lover said:
Shit is tupac dead?
No, he's in Cuba and towards the end of this year he will reveal himself, it will be like the second coming of Jesus

-- Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:03 pm --

Carstairs said:
Mclovin said:
Wonder how Tupac feels about his thread on Bluemoon being turned into a meme fest LOL.

Very little, him be dead.
Tupac is GOD!

Is he fuck. A mumbling karaoke singer with a penchant for drugs and fat bottomed ladies.

Mclovin said:
Kun Lover said:
Shit is tupac dead?
No, he's in Cuba and towards the end of this year he will reveal himself, it will be like the second coming of Jesus

Carstairs said:
Mclovin said:
Wonder how Tupac feels about his thread on Bluemoon being turned into a meme fest LOL.

Tupac is GOD!

35dtdv.jpg

BimboBob said:
Mclovin said:
Kun Lover said:
Shit is tupac dead?

Carstairs said:
Tupac is GOD!

Is he fuck. A mumbling karaoke singer with a penchant for drugs and fat bottomed ladies.
Would you rather Justin Bieber as GOD?

Mclovin said:
BimboBob said:
Mclovin said:

Tupac is GOD!

Would you rather Justin Bieber as GOD?

No. Why would I?

mclovin I hope when your older you never look back at this thread. I know we do or say some silly things when were young but your just showing yourself up.

My advice go to bed and never log on here again.

meldrew said:
mclovin I hope when your older you never look back at this thread. I know we do or say some silly things when were young but your just showing yourself up.

I feel unwanted right now...does anyone like me here?

Mclovin said:
meldrew said:

I feel unwanted right now...does anyone like me here?
there is someone for everyone

there will be some dweeb who likes you on the internetz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.