Tupac...

Mclovin said:
dazdon said:
The biggest selling UK single ever was....

Candle In The Wind 1997 / Something About The Way You Look Tonight
Elton John (4.8 million copies) 1997

Tupacs death was the best career move he ever made.
You realise the Illuminati were behind Tupac's death, he was becoming so influential that they had no choice.

He's doing the mashed potato with Diana as we speak.

dazdon said:
Mclovin said:
dazdon said:
The biggest selling UK single ever was....

Candle In The Wind 1997 / Something About The Way You Look Tonight
Elton John (4.8 million copies) 1997

Tupacs death was the best career move he ever made.
You realise the Illuminati were behind Tupac's death, he was becoming so influential that they had no choice.

He's doing the mashed potato with Diana as we speak.
No Princess Di is good as dead. Although i heard that John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Bob Marley are relaxing on an island in the Caribbeans sippin Pina Coladas. The Illuminati are keeping them for any emergencies.

dazdon said:
When the illuminati take me I hope they choose a different island to dump me on that serves Stella and has a satellite dish.
No but you must not make any requests to the Illuminati. Trust me, i've studied them at high school and what they say goes.

Mclovin said:
dazdon said:
When the illuminati take me I hope they choose a different island to dump me on that serves Stella and has a satellite dish.
No but you must not make any requests to the Illuminati. Trust me, i've studied them at high school and what they say goes.

Haha. Mate you are seen as a joke in off topic no one is going to listen to anything you say

You studied a group of people that nobody is sure exists in high school

What sort of school did you go to, Hogwarts?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mclovin said:
dazdon said:

Haha. Mate you are seen as a joke in off topic no one is going to listen to anything you say

You studied a group of people that nobody is sure exists in high school

What sort of school did you go to, Hogwarts?
No i attended Beauxbatons Academy of Magic when i was a little girl.

All this illuminati shit is exactly that - Shit....

if you ever followed 'pac you would know a few books heavily influenced his writing, one of these books about the illuminati made him paranoid and obviously albums such as "all eye on me" and "me against the world" were released....

This angle also allowed Tupac to become a martyr of Rap and develop a bigger following.
He wasn't killed by a secret organisation, he was stupid and someone got their payback.

I was a "skinny white teenager" when I listened to his music, but I didn't like it because I thought the music was about me.... Moreso because it was about something else....

Song's such a "Brenda's Got a Baby" helped me through a bad time in my life as it shown me there was people in worser situations than me....

Sure the whole gangster image thing caught my young impressionable eye, but behind all that Hollywood shit there were some deep politically conscious writing that has helped shape my views on certain issues, something I would of thought was boring and "uncool" until Tupac made politics more accessible for me.
This eventually progressed into listening to the likes of Guru, Talib, Krs, Chuck D and so on.....

Mclovin said:
mcmanus said:
Kun Lover said:
Shit is tupac dead?

Yup. Gone the same place as Phil Collins.
who's phil colins?

Right your a city fan fair enough, but from then on you've either never been educated or your thick as pig shit, not just this thread but everything your coming out with is getting beyond a joke.

Surely no one can be this stupid?

MCFC1993 said:
Mclovin said:
mcmanus said:
Yup. Gone the same place as Phil Collins.
who's phil colins?

Right your a city fan fair enough, but from then on you've either never been educated or your thick as pig shit, not just this thread but everything your coming out with is getting beyond a joke.

Surely no one can be this stupid?
He's on the wind up on every single thread,funny at first but like most kids takes it too far

the joke is over he will realise eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.