Turky....... should I be worried?

triger700 said:
I have never been to Turky before and I am due to go in Oct this year: I have heard a few story's good and bad about the place, and I am starting to get a little worried now:

I have been told that the lads over there will always be trying it on with your woman, and can get a little up-set when they are turned down. My girl friend is quite fit (I did good) long hair blonde with killer legs.

I can see myself getting pissed off with and losing my rag!

This is already not the nice relaxed hoilday I wanted, and any advice on the place would be good.

The Turkish will have hugely more problems with typical Brits on holiday than you'll have with them.
Now i'm an old fart i tend to holiday in places where the 'typical Brit' won't be.

triger700 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Was that the 70s blockbuster where this Yank bloke got a mega prison sentence just for stealing a dictionary? Think it starred Bob Holness.

This is great lads! I put a post up with some real concerns about Turkish men hastlling my girl friend on hoilday.

The 1st 2 post back was someone asking to see a picture of her and another telling me is hard to get drugs out there?!

What kind of forum is this!!

lol

both very reasonable responses.

You can get very good hash out there and there's a 'how to post pics' guide somewhere on these boards.

Read the first couple of posts of this thread and was really excited about seeing this big busted blonde. Skimmed through the next 7 and not a thing, what a letdown !

Goaters said:
Read the first couple of posts of this thread and was really excited about seeing this big busted blonde. Skimmed through the next 7 and not a thing, what a letdown !

If someone tells me how to put a picture on I'll sort one out for you all.?

mancityvstoke said:
Don't wear a Leeds scarf

yeah, ehehe, and I know that story - but more to the point, if you're 'single' and head out to Turkey, keep your hands where they belong and don't let them wander onto anyone they're not invited... especially if their family are close by because that could cause you real problems; and that's no joke in some parts with some people in Turkey.

MCFCinUSA said:
mancityvstoke said:
Don't wear a Leeds scarf

yeah, ehehe, and I know that story - but more to the point, if you're 'single' and head out to Turkey, keep your hands where they belong and don't let them wander onto anyone they're not invited... especially if their family are close by because that could cause you real problems; and that's no joke in some parts with some people in Turkey.

theres no problums with me keeping my hands to myself, I am more worried about them keeping theirs.

still don't know how to put pitcures on here?

blackwrap.jpg

and

candice2.jpg

after discussions with the OP and with strict instructions of what is and is not to be done, I'm posting the above, ehehe

one is of a Turkish girl, and one isn't!

;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.