Turky....... should I be worried?

sweynforkbeard said:
triger700 said:
ha ha I knew I should added a picture!! Don't now how to do it mate: plus at work no picture on this PC:

-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 pm --

I would I want an E? I have you seen midnight express?

Was that the 70s blockbuster where this Yank bloke got a mega prison sentence just for stealing a dictionary? Think it starred Bob Holness.

This is great lads! I put a post up with some real concerns about Turkish men hastlling my girl friend on hoilday.

The 1st 2 post back was someone asking to see a picture of her and another telling me is hard to get drugs out there?!

What kind of forum is this!!

lol

triger700 said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Was that the 70s blockbuster where this Yank bloke got a mega prison sentence just for stealing a dictionary? Think it starred Bob Holness.

This is great lads! I put a post up with some real concerns about Turkish men hastlling my girl friend on hoilday.

The 1st 2 post back was someone asking to see a picture of her and another telling me is hard to get drugs out there?!

lol
This is the kind of forum where you DON'T ask for serious advice !

triger700 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

lol

This is fook all compared to what youll get in Turkey

I lost my wife and 2 young daughters to just such an attack recently while on holiday in Turkey. But, to be fair, the reps were great about it and I got a £50 voucher off my next visit. Can't knock that.

bluegorton said:
I lost my wife and 2 young daughters to just such an attack recently while on holiday in Turkey. But, to be fair, the reps were great about it and I got a £50 voucher off my next visit. Can't knock that.

fair trade.........

Listen to corky's advice if I were you mate - he's clearly a man who knows what's going on:

A) WALK to your hotel with all your things - avoid cabs or help. It also helps if any "luxury items" you may have during this walk are visible to all. This shows the locals you are comfortable with them and trust them. They will like you.

B) DON'T LOOK ANY LOCALS IN THE EYES - They find it incredibly offensive and will probably fist you.

C) If you do go to a nice Pizzeria, don't order Feta cheese on you pizza (a la Corky). Feta cheese is Greek and makes Turks angry. Again, the most likely scenario is they will fist you and you probably won't even get desert.

D) If the locals don't understand you just talk louder in a Borat style accent. They like this and see this as you making an effort to communicate with them (whilst remembering not to look them directly in the eyes).

D) Take out some sort of life insurance.

I prefer chicken its much warmer and the exchange rate is better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.