Turky....... should I be worried?

corky1970 said:
joking aside its a fantastic place, i had a great time , sex whenever i wanted, blow jobs, even in the shower....loving people around me, the exercise was brilliant and the locals were amazing.

after i came out of prison , 3 years into my 5 year sentence for telling a turk to stop fucking my wife as i couldnt see City on the Tv i found the place to be a shit hole

Excellent lol

toby said:
corky1970 said:
joking aside its a fantastic place, i had a great time , sex whenever i wanted, blow jobs, even in the shower....loving people around me, the exercise was brilliant and the locals were amazing.

after i came out of prison , 3 years into my 5 year sentence for telling a turk to stop fucking my wife as i couldnt see City on the Tv i found the place to be a shit hole

Excellent lol
Don't encourage him !

I had a really bad experience there when I went, nothing sexual but still very distressing and serious.

Me and my bird were walking along one night when a couple of local men approached us, I was wearing my purple n white stiped city top btw. They stopped us and pointed at me and said "Aston Villa". I was visibly shaken and had to get to the nearest bar for a few Efes or maybe Tuborgs to settle my nerves. After spending probably £3.50 on 7 pints I eventually felt composed enough to carry on somewhere else. Not sure how I managed it but I'm made of strong stuff.

I will never forget that night and never forgive the Turks for the shame they made me feel.

I wouldn't go to Turkey. Egypt is much better. I got 100 camels for my daughter and she's not even blonde.

Monarch were a bit pissed off on the flight back though and we nearly missed it when the rep dropped the camels' passports. We had a hell of a job matching them up again.

They smell a bit but no more than my daughter, they're a damn sight cheaper and don't whinge anywhere near as much so in all I'm happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.