Turnstiles Broke! Massives Queues Outside The Ground

I think what irritates some is that you're generally dismissive of other people's legitimate complaints simply because your own personal experience is good.

Exactly. A season ticket isn't cheap and people have to work hard to ensure that they can actually afford them. With this in mind, it's a bit rich from someone who isn't sat in the South Stand to make dismissive comments of other people's frustrations for getting into the ground late.

Bollocks they were broke it is this stupid fucking glass tunnel work being done in the season and reducing the south stand to only 2 turnstiles. I always enter via P and was queing till 15 mins into the game, plenty round were people who normally enter through Y but now were having to use P and also only got texted today to let them know, lot of pissed off blues.

Eventually they opened N but a fucking shambles.

Took us 25 minutes to get in today through turnstile P. Missed the first 5 minutes of the game, and the queue when we did eventually get in was still mahoosive behind us, bent back up along the side of the Colin Bell Stand. A disgrace that the club should treat us like this and that the kick off wasn't delayed

Is soriano to blame though? Is his job to look after the day to day running of the club, or is he not mainly a finances guy? Do we have a chief operating officer?

Is soriano to blame though? Is his job to look after the day to day running of the club, or is he not mainly a finances guy? Do we have a chief operating officer?

I don't think you can lay the turnstile issue at his door, but he's surely responsible for that bloody glass tunnel.

As I said if I was sat in those seats in 127 I probably would be pissed off if I had to move. But we have about 500 corporate seats in the whole of the lower tier so I can certainly see why the club think that they need to do this as they are seeking to maximise revenues to aid the business case for the north stand. Despite the criticism from some joes bar and 93.20 made the business case for the south stand 3rd tier stack up. Clearly it is causing some distress.
You said "Genuinely what do you think the club are doing so wrong?"
And then said " I probably would be pissed off if I had to move."

The club are making people move which is pissing people off.

I'm in on this discussion because I'm in 105 and sooner rather than later, I'll be shunted out for corporates, and when that happens I'll fuck it off altogether. Google Martin Niemoller.

(Sorry to be dramatic but there are many things not right and it's all coming to a head)

You said "Genuinely what do you think the club are doing so wrong?"
And then said " I probably would be pissed off if I had to move."

The club are making people move which is pissing people off.

I'm in on this discussion because I'm in 105 and sooner rather than later, I'll be shunted out for corporates, and when that happens I'll fuck it off altogether. Google Martin Niemoller.

(Sorry to be dramatic but there are many things not right and it's all coming to a head)

I then said however I can understand why the club are doing it as they are about to commit 60 million plus on a complex build that laing lost money on last time and will want to recoup this time around so yes it will cause distress. It will also mean having to move the souvenir shop. The club know that there is a limit to how much corporate revenue they can generate and these prime seats in the lower tier are an obvious target to improve revenue. They won't get corporates in the new 3rd tier as people won't pay big money to sit up there.

They clearly feel that in the longer term this is for the greater good of the club

Here's a question for everyone to try and see where I am coming from. If the glass tunnel not happening meant the north stand didn't happen would you be happy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.