TV channels for pre-season friendlies?

I can't believe Sky are missing out on live coverage of the first Mourinho vs Pep derby, even if it is pre-season, I thought they'd have been all over it.

Every friendly for the last few seasons has been available on some feed or other, I'm sure the same will happen again.

Domestic cup games seem the hardest to watch not friendlies.

lol happens every year. I use them to just get an idea of the players (usually the new lads ofc) and even if we get stuffed i lose no sleep. Something tells me there will be no stuffings this year though, well not against us anyway :-)

I'm expecting us to be spectacularly bad in pre season. Players trying to adapt to a completely new system, a new defensive system,players arriving back late, players trying to play a pressing game on the back of twice a day fitness sessions. It will be carnage.

Looking forward to the sunderland game though

I can't believe Sky are missing out on live coverage of the first Mourinho vs Pep derby, even if it is pre-season, I thought they'd have been all over it.
It looks like we've becoming a propaganda pawn for Rag TV :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.