TV channels for pre-season friendlies?

Yeah, I'm not sure it will be that easy to watch all four games. Dortmund is on Sky, and the United game is on MUTV so streams should be fairly easy to find. Not seen anything mentioned about either the Munich or Arsenal games being televised though. Hopefully either BTSport or CityTV will decide to show them.

The Bayern one looks like the one where we'll struggle the most. Anyone hears anything let us know.

According to my Live Soccer TV app..

Bayern is on Supersport 3 Africa, ZDF in Spain and Sport TV1 in Portugal..streams should prove easily accessible
Rags is showing as MUTV Online with a re-run on Sky Sports 1 at 1am of that evening
Dortmund is SS1
Arsenal is showing as being on Arsenal Player...which looking at the site is free to sign up to

More details might be added in due course though

According to my Live Soccer TV app..

Bayern is on Supersport 3 Africa, ZDF in Spain and Sport TV1 in Portugal..streams should prove easily accessible
Rags is showing as MUTV Online with a re-run on Sky Sports 1 at 1am of that evening
Dortmund is SS1
Arsenal is showing as being on Arsenal Player...which looking at the site is free to sign up to

More details might be added in due course though

At last, someone with answers!

Well if we can get streams that wont be too bad but I just thought Sky or BT would have stepped up and put them on. 1 out of 4 will have to do then.

At last, someone with answers!

Well if we can get streams that wont be too bad but I just thought Sky or BT would have stepped up and put them on. 1 out of 4 will have to do then.

I reckon City may put the Bayern & Arsenal games on. They don't appear to be part of a competition like the ICC and chances are that no exclusive TV rights are in place

Russian TV network, including public "Match TV" channel, is going to show this tournament so if, somehow, none of the UK channels (besides scum tv) stream the derby, we'll be able to watch it on there. There are a lot of streams of these channels so there're not gonna be problems with finding them.

The game vs Bayern should be broadcasted by german television so my only concern is about the Arsenal game that only Arsenal Player is going to broadcast so far, according to livesoccertv.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.