TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

So we play wolves who then play at anfield with two days recovery time along with us playing shef U.

Big advantage to the scouse ****s that.

Fucking balbags

And sat 5:30 derby, gonna be a little bit messy

Yeah you tell em city,it won't change anything[/QUOTE

City will receive a written reply from the PL simply telling them that everything has been done with the utmost impartiality and integrity, so fucking tough shit !

Sorry if asked before
Will the free month Amazon trial be available in December for their live games?

I did the free month's trial for the All or Nothing documentary and now they are offering me another free month's trial.

So I'd say with some confidence, that the free trial will be available in December.

The media will say why are they complaing they have a big squad,no matter it's the same size as anyone elses,our defensive options are going to cost us big time over those few days,the dippers getting more rest than us is so blatant,we'll not be winning the title this year

The media will say why are they complaing they have a big squad,no matter it's the same size as anyone elses,our defensive options are going to cost us big time over those few days,the dippers getting more rest than us is so blatant,we'll not be winning the title this year
Being given all the help the FA(and PGMOL by extension) and PL can give without it being spelled out for everyone that still holds some doubt.

Wolves fans pised off.
Arsenal fans extremely pissed off (apparently not played one game at 3pm sat this season)
I suspect others are too.

I'm more concerned about losing games we shouldn't be and falling 8 points behind and putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves than the inevitable stitch up in the schedule.

Up to us to deliver and we haven't so far this season, Liverpool will be long gone before we're even sat watching those games on current trajectory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.