TV Fixtures - 2020/21

Anyone thinking of paying for this caraboa Cup live thing at £10. Seems some very poor reviews on Facebook of it. Poor camera angles, constant buffering and freezing and quite a few who after paying couldnt even access the game.
Not sure how many had a good experience but there page doesn't have many positive comments

I've watched a couple of League Two games on iFollow and they haven't been great. One the picture quality was shocking, possibly due to a poor upload from the ground. The second was OK quality but a single camera that had a bad position and couldn't cover the extremes of the pitch due to the stand obscuring the shot.

I would hope that City/Bournemouth would have more cameras and higher production values as they are used to media coverage, though it may all be down to the EFL.

I'm also assuming it's using the same iFollow platform which is browser only - you'll need to hook your laptop or phone up to the TV for a big picture or use a Chromecast. Don't be trying to do this for the first time 2 minutes before the game - many people have tried and failed. Connecting your phone will require a USB to HDMI adaptor - too late if you don't have that already.

I've watched a couple of League Two games on iFollow and they haven't been great. One the picture quality was shocking, possibly due to a poor upload from the ground. The second was OK quality but a single camera that had a bad position and couldn't cover the extremes of the pitch due to the stand obscuring the shot.

I would hope that City/Bournemouth would have more cameras and higher production values as they are used to media coverage, though it may all be down to the EFL.

I'm also assuming it's using the same iFollow platform which is browser only - you'll need to hook your laptop or phone up to the TV for a big picture or use a Chromecast. Don't be trying to do this for the first time 2 minutes before the game - many people have tried and failed. Connecting your phone will require a USB to HDMI adaptor - too late if you don't have that already.
And that doesn't work for all phones. Can't remember the name of the technology but some mobiles have it turned off (or not installed) by design.

EDIT: MHL

Last edited:

So apparently not ALL the fixtures are on TV anymore ... even with fans still out but we've then been lucky to have all our three remaining ones in October to be picked for LIVE coverage by UK TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.