TV Fixtures - 2020/21

Anyone thinking of paying for this caraboa Cup live thing at £10. Seems some very poor reviews on Facebook of it. Poor camera angles, constant buffering and freezing and quite a few who after paying couldnt even access the game.
Not sure how many had a good experience but there page doesn't have many positive comments
I posted yesterday. I used it for the Bournemouth game and it was shit. Crashed twice in the second half which I reported to their service centre. They just blamed my home internet and dismissed any notion of a refund. Wont use it again.

All our games are on tv across the world. thats where i will be watching now. F Sky & BT

Would love to do that too, do let me know how do I go about subscribing /signing up to those ... legally?

And if there isn’t a legal way that’d actually get me the games as I’d like to watch in full HD and on my big screen and not via some dodgy software or illegal streams on a small screen device then I’m very happy with Sky, BT, Amazon Prime and BBC whoever would get me to watch the City games LIVE and in HD and UHD most of the times.

I believe so,not had chance yet to see as we are always on tv these days,and as much as I hate the BT arses and Sky,I like to know when a goal has gone in,not a minute 30 later hahaha

All depends on how much you want to spend on a decent package to ensure this?

Spending £20/30 for the year usually your going to lose out, but spending a decent amount with a ip address changer etc you don't lose out.

I have mates who live in scotland watching sky sports football who usually get the goals come through first on their sky tv to someone like me (when i had sky) and i live in Manchester.

have a dig around, but the yanks are doing great.

Would love to do that too, do let me know how do I go about subscribing /signing up to those ... legally?

And if there isn’t a legal way that’d actually get me the games as I’d like to watch in full HD and on my big screen and not via some dodgy software or illegal streams on a small screen device then I’m very happy with Sky, BT, Amazon Prime and BBC whoever would get me to watch the City games LIVE and in HD and UHD most of the times.

i watch the games on a 55 inch tv with mainly no streaming issues and always good quality.

usually the issues are the champions league games, hence why how i found out how good and neutral the americans are with producing football programs compared to BT and Sly . :)

But isn't one of the regulations put in place when pubs re opened was they are not allowed to show live football?

Just asking as not sure?
I am not sure either but there is a pub chain might be Greene King that advertises with a slogan saying 'watch all the matches on........

I think they did something similar with the cricket where the presenters do the voices on talkshite as unprofessionally ad you would expect.

I watch all SKY and BT football via my smart TV now using the NowTV and BTsport apps. The picture quality is dodgy on NowTV and better on BT Sport, but it is dirt cheap if you have BT Broadband (£20 a month).
I don't mind paying for individual games on an app as long as the picture is good. It's cheaper than attending matches and I usually go to every home game and most aways.
I paid £10 for the Carabao Cup games and got a superb picture on my laptop (others were not so lucky). I presume the quality must be down to the quality of your local Wifi. It's better than nothing.

Seems like Premier League games not on TV will cost £15 a game soon.

Far too much money. Looks like finding rivers will be necessary.

So basically for someone who pays Sky, BT Sport, Amazon Prime and BBC (TV Licence) already ... it's just pray every month that ALL or most of City games get picked up for TV, else that's additional £15 every game that's not picked up ... that is the only LEGAL way to watch City if you're in the UK now on ... great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.