TV Games - April / May

If United and/or Liverpool progress their game could be on the Tuesday so wouldn't be able to play on the Sunday, so I'm guessing we would swap to the Sunday, as if we progressed the other semi would then be on the Wednesday.

spotted this one Wiki - Should Manchester City and Manchester United qualify for the semi-finals, the order of legs will be reversed with Manchester United instead hosting the second leg.

As i read that, if United get through they have to play Tuesday/Wednesday 7-8th May @Home so we def cant be Tuesday 7th at Home. Therefore, we are very likely to be at Home 30/1st and Away 7-8th.

spotted this one Wiki - Should Manchester City and Manchester United qualify for the semi-finals, the order of legs will be reversed with Manchester United instead hosting the second leg.

As i read that, if United get through they have to play Tuesday/Wednesday 7-8th May @Home so we def cant be Tuesday 7th at Home. Therefore, we are very likely to be at Home 30/1st and Away 7-8th.

Useful reminder that, but they key point is whether it’s the Tues or the Wed isn’t it, if I’m following the issue re the date of the Leicester game correctly?

Useful reminder that, but they key point is whether it’s the Tues or the Wed isn’t it, if I’m following the issue re the date of the Leicester game correctly?

So unless I'm missing something, now it has been scheduled for the Saturday, why would it have to move at all?

Im a bit melted. If it worked out city was at home Wednesday 1st CL and United Home Tuesday 7th. I dont think anything can change? Does it say anywhere the reasons but the possible change? Saturday 12.30KO is prob the ideal time when in the CL other than 3pm. Prob worth noting that if it does go to the Sunday it would very likely be 3pm?

@samarasra are you travelling from Dublin? Looks very expensive?

Im a bit melted. If it worked out city was at home Wednesday 1st CL and United Home Tuesday 7th. I dont think anything can change? Does it say anywhere the reasons but the possible change? Saturday 12.30KO is prob the ideal time when in the CL other than 3pm. Prob worth noting that if it does go to the Sunday it would very likely be 3pm?

@samarasra are you travelling from Dublin? Looks very expensive?
United and Liverpool games are scheduled for live TV onSunday 5th. If either had a champs league game on Tuesday 7th and we had one on Wednesday 8th they'd probably swap our league games round

So unless I'm missing something, now it has been scheduled for the Saturday, why would it have to move at all?
Semi Final A will play 1st Leg Tuesday 30th April and 2nd Leg Wednesday 8th May.
Semi Final B will play 1st Leg Wednesday 1st May and 2nd Leg Tuesday 7th May.

The issue is the 2nd leg game in Semi Final B on Tuesday 7th.

If United AND Liverpool both get knocked out, there is no change to the Leicester date.
If United and/or Liverpool progress, and their semi final is scheduled for Semi Final A, there is no change to the Leicester date
If United and/or Liverpool progress, and their semi final is scheduled for Semi Final B, one or both of them will have to play their league game on the Saturday so would swap with us. If we progress we would be playing on the Wednesday so could play Sunday. If we don't progress, we wouldn't have a game in the midweek after so could play Sunday.

Our progression is irrelevant from affecting whether the Leicester game moves.

Semi Final A will play 1st Leg Tuesday 30th April and 2nd Leg Wednesday 8th May.
Semi Final B will play 1st Leg Wednesday 1st May and 2nd Leg Tuesday 7th May.

The issue is the 2nd leg game in Semi Final B on Tuesday 7th.

If United AND Liverpool both get knocked out, there is no change to the Leicester date.
If United and/or Liverpool progress, and their semi final is scheduled for Semi Final A, there is no change to the Leicester date
If United and/or Liverpool progress, and their semi final is scheduled for Semi Final B, one or both of them will have to play their league game on the Saturday so would swap with us. If we progress we would be playing on the Wednesday so could play Sunday. If we don't progress, we wouldn't have a game in the midweek after so could play Sunday.

Our progression is irrelevant from affecting whether the Leicester game moves.

My heads mashed. Hasn’t it already been drawn? We would be semi final A and the United Liverpool side of the draw is semi final B?

My heads mashed. Hasn’t it already been drawn? We would be semi final A and the United Liverpool side of the draw is semi final B?
No. We know who our potential opponents would be (Ajax/Juve), and the order of the home and away legs, but not the day which we would play them - either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I believe UEFA (with the TV companies and clubs input) decide which days after the conclusion of the Quarters.

But if both city and United progress we would both be home first and UEFA wont allow that on the same week. So United automatically moves their Home Game to 7th/8th if they qualify.

QF1 AJAX JUVE
QF2 LIVERPOOL PORTO
QF3 CITY SPURS
QF4 BARCA UNITED

Team 1 Agg. Team 2 1st leg 2nd leg
Winners of quarter-final 3 SF1 Winners of quarter-final 1 30 Apr – 1 May 7–8 May
Winners of quarter-final 4 SF2[A] Winners of quarter-final 2 30 Apr – 1 May 7–8 May
Notes

1. ^ Should Manchester City and Manchester United qualify for the semi-finals, the order of legs will be reversed with Manchester United instead hosting the second leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.