TV Games - April / May

Yes I do use it sometimes but it can be a pain as occasionally you cannot book seats on all the legs.
It's let me collect them all at once when I book usually at the station?
We got Winsford to Euston return next Tuesday with a railcard for £15.30 for 2 of us :+)

It's let me collect them all at once when I book usually at the station?
We got Winsford to Euston return next Tuesday with a railcard for £15.30 for 2 of us :+)

Collecting the tickets is fine it's trying to book seats straight through from Edinburgh to Manchester that's a problem . Usually ok to Carlisle or Preston then no booked seat for next split part of the journey ... if that makes sense

Ours will definitely be on TV ... I am still calling it that we're lifting the PL trophy at the end of that last home game ... The only caveat Sky will attach is *subject to change due to City's CL SF participation so initially would be announced as a Sunday game, with that caveat stating it could move to Saturday ... so basically, yeah wait till after the both legs of QF to confirm the date/time for this fixture.

Very true. We wont know for certain until the 20th Sunday evening or Monday 21st.

Very true. We wont know for certain until the 20th Sunday evening or Monday 21st.

Personally, that’s a real pain. Got a few different things to juggle family wise for that 4/5May Bank Holiday weekend, so having to wait that long to know when the game is ain’t brilliant

Personally, that’s a real pain. Got a few different things to juggle family wise for that 4/5May Bank Holiday weekend, so having to wait that long to know when the game is ain’t brilliant

same - need flights from Belfast and Flybe being a real pain these days so cost and options limited.

City v Leicester on the Saturday 12-30 ko live on sky.The City site says it could be moved if we make the semi final champs league, even if we played on the Tuesday why the fuck would they move it.

Last edited:
City v Leicester on the Saturday 12-30 ko live on sky.The City site says it could be moved if we make the semi final champs league, even if we played on the Tuesday why the fuck would they move it.
If United and/or Liverpool progress their game could be on the Tuesday so wouldn't be able to play on the Sunday, so I'm guessing we would swap to the Sunday, as if we progressed the other semi would then be on the Wednesday.

If they play on the Wednesday, or neither side reaches the semis, the Leicester game wouldn't move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.