tv/radio ads that really grate

Any featuring a childish, girly Diana Vickers-style cover of a classic song. Fuck off with that shit. The car one butchering Buzzcocks is particularly offensive.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 pm --<br /><br />Also, those fucking BT shit heads.

The one that grates most is that one on Talksport in the annoying as fuck cockney voice - Selcoooooooooow it where that tried gow'.

Second is that " we buy any car DOT COM, any any any any, we buy any car.

johnny on the spot said:
Any featuring a childish, girly Diana Vickers-style cover of a classic song. Fuck off with that shit. The car one butchering Buzzcocks is particularly offensive.

With you completely on this one. Every time I watch that particular advert, I hope that this time they will wrap the car around a lamp post at high speed.

Thaksins Love Child said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-2n8JHc1M[/youtube]

Would anyone seriously give that person the go ahead to do work on your house?

Luckily i record my favourate TV shows so skip ads but the worse ones i feel are:

Postcode Lottery- Really fkin annoying, esp the fat chav at the end who shouts "we are off to Benidorm".
Car adverts that tells u fck all about the car
Any Lawyers/PPI/Insurance adverts
Cash Loan ads. Latest one being the woman who borrowed money for a year at over 2300% Apr to start up her business. Fck me, 2300%? Wont be in business long love if thats your money management skills.
Heineken beer ads- cheap rip off from Stella adverts
Any ads that claims a certain % of people like thier products. Who are they kidding. Ask 1000 people if u like the product and just 70 say yes. They will then say on the advert we asked 100 (not 1000) and 70 of those said yes as will discount other 900.

And of course:
DHL- Delivering everything but tropheys to old trafford

Old Harvey's adverts, kinder and Colgate as they all have the same woman on. Do they seriously think we are going to believe the same woman uses all these products? Really pisses me off.

Halifax ads. Ooh we all sing nicely in our smart uniforms showing you how nice we are with our beaming smiles and look how cleaver we are making a group X .

FUCK OFF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.