TV Series

Two episodes into Black Lake and so far it's a bit shit. Anyone seen it that can advise on whether or not to continue with it?
I would say stick with it. Not brilliant - could have done with being a few episodes shorter in my opinion - but it's passable. Didn't realise it was a prequel to the first series until after I'd watched it.

Just finished luther season 3, so glad the secondary storyline is finished (I hope) almost stopped watching because of overly annoying characters

I hope the entire thing is finished - it's got progressively worse and up its own arse as time has gone on.

I hope the entire thing is finished - it's got progressively worse and up its own arse as time has gone on.
I'm surprised to hear that to be honest. For years there has been so much hype around luther and I've avoided it for some reason, but we've binged it over the last week or so and it is good, but definitely overrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.