TV Series

Ha! You like fat arses though...

Have you met BT?

Nowt wrong with phat arses(I would like to use a disclaimer about BT on this subject!)!!

There's a dolly bird at my works with a lovely fat arse, older than me, who likes to potter around me and bend over to get things(true story!).

She wears minis or pencil skirts with thin stilettos or thigh boots.

She likes to look at me and smile when she's done her jobs.

Quite awkward, actually, but she does have an attractive arse!

I do need my napper sorting!! :(

I think its better than Breaking Bad... Great cast and really strong characters. The dynamic between Jimmy and Chuck is fantastic. It deserves all the plaudits it gets.
Agreed. I use it as a kind personality test. If soneone tells me they dont BCS and its 'too slow' or similar, I instantly chalk them up as likely to be a stupid person

I was really looking forward to this, but felt really let down. Some of it was just laughable.
rafe appears from a load of polystyrene bricks and masonry, that the props dept just dropped in the middle of a road, but all the houses around are untouched and pristine, not a broken window or collapsed wall in sight.
I pointed that out to the missus. Houses, wall the other side, all intact, but weirdly a pile of fake building rubble in the street.

War of the worlds.

If you are going to adapt a classic then don't fuck about with the format.

He's a journo in London who cycles home to Surrey? On a 1920's bike?

Spinning ball?

Holograms?

A back story?

Oh fuck off.

Plus I want...

Dadadaaaaaaaaaa....
Thanks for the review I will be deleting this asap.

War of the worlds.

If you are going to adapt a classic then don't fuck about with the format.

He's a journo in London who cycles home to Surrey? On a 1920's bike?

Spinning ball?

Holograms?

A back story?

Oh fuck off.

Plus I want...

Dadadaaaaaaaaaa....

Just watched it on i-player and must agree, I couldn't give a fuck about their back story or the drama of it, or the flash forwards, anyone who has read the original kniws nothing needs to be added to improve it.

Also the opening naration is shit if it isn't Richard Burton.

Was looking forward to this but 1st episode has been average

Just watched it in i-player and must agree, I couldn't give a fuck about their back story or tge drama of it, anyine who has read the original kniws nothing needs to be added to improve it.

Also the opening naration is shit if it isn't Richard Burton.

Nwas looking forward to this but 1st episode has been average
Had a 'discussion' with the missus over this last night as we watched it.

Apparently, because I pointed out that if Martian tripods did attack my very last concern would be that my ex won't give me that divorce I'm after, rather the interplanetary visitors and their death rays, I'm missing the human side of the story. Which I definitely don't remember being there in the original book. Well, not like that anyways.

Wouldn't it be nice if for once they decided in a modern drama that sex and sexuality didn't need to be a topic, especially when aliens are invading and whatever genitals you possess are about to be ash, and whatever you identify as wouldn't even be a footnote on your gravestone. I expect they'll meet up in the next episode, have the compulsory TV shag with arched back and boob shot, her on top to symbolically show she's more than a match for a man, and they'll work something about martians inbetween it all.

Oh shucks Margaret, how will we ever realise our true love in the eyes of God now that these damned tripods are making so much din! Oh wait, where'd my legs go?

Less emotive padding, more red weed, disintegration and citizens running in fear!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.